- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Immunostimulating drug. It has antiviral activity against DNA and RNA genomic viruses. It has a pronounced anti-Chlamydia effect. The activity of the drug is associated with its ability to induce the formation in the body of high titers of endogenous interferons, especially interferon alpha.
V / m administration of Neovir at a dose of 250 mg for the detected serum concentrations of interferon is equivalent to the administration of 6-9 million IU of recombinant interferon alpha.
Neovir activates bone marrow stem cells, T lymphocytes and macrophages. Shows immunomodulating activity, normalizing the balance between subpopulations of T-helper and T-suppressor cells. In a number of diseases, Neovir is able to reduce the production of tumor necrosis factor in the body (HIV infection, herpes) and activate natural killer cells (for tumor diseases). Significantly increases the activity of polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
In case of HIV infection, Neovir has an immunomodulating effect: it increases the absorptive activity of blood serum, increases the ability of white blood cells to synthesize interferon alpha, and stimulates the formation of active oxygen forms by phagocytes.
The peak of interferon activity in the blood and tissues is observed several hours after Neovir administration and lasts for 16-20 hours.
As an immunostimulating agent in the combination therapy:
- prevention and treatment of influenza and other acute respiratory diseases (including against the background of immunodeficiency states);
- infections caused by the virus Herpes simplex type 1 and 2 and the virus Varicella zoster (including in persons with impaired immune systems);
- cytomegalovirus infection in persons with immunodeficiency;
- radiation immunodeficiency;
- treatment of HIV infection;
- viral etiology encephalitis and encephalomyelitis;
- acute and chronic hepatitis B and C;
- urethritis, epididymitis, prostatitis, cervicitis and salpingitis of chlamydial etiology;
- venereal lymphogranuloma;
- oncological diseases;
- multiple sclerosis;
- candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes.
1 ml - sodium oxodihydroacridinyl acetate 125 mg.
Excipients: sodium citrate 2.5 mg, citric acid monohydrate 0.5-1.5 mg (up to pH 7.5-8.3), water d / and up to 1 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Guttalax taken orally before bedtime.For adults, the initial dose - 10 drops, with severe and persistent constipation - up to 30 drops.Children over 4 years old initial dose - 5-10 drops. Depending on the effect obtained, the dose in subsequent administrations is increased or decreased.
Diarrhea, abdominal pain, dehydration, violation of water and electrolyte balance, weakness, convulsions, decrease in blood pressure.
Be wary appoint the drug during lactation.
With the simultaneous use of Guttalax and diuretics or GCS increases the risk of electrolyte disturbances. Simultaneous administration of broad-spectrum antibiotics can reduce the laxative effect of Guttalax.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy (I term). With care - the lactation period.
Do not use daily without medical supervision for more than 10 days. Children Guttalax should be prescribed only on the recommendation of a doctor.
Symptoms: Diarrhea, abdominal pain, dehydration, violation of water and electrolyte balance, weakness, convulsions, lowering blood pressure. In addition, in case of chronic overdose, ischemia of the colon mucosa, secondary hyper aldosteronism, urolithiasis, and damage to the renal tubules may develop.
Treatment: Gastric lavage, correction of electrolyte imbalance disorders, antispasmodics. Glucocorticosteroids, diuretics increase the risk of electrolyte disturbances. Broad-spectrum antibiotics reduce the laxative effect.
- Brand name: Neovir
- Active ingredient: Sodium oxodihydroacridinyl acetate
- Dosage form: The solution for the / m introduction of a transparent, greenish-yellow color.
- Manufacturer: Pharmsynthez PAO
- Country of Origin: Russia