- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
MacMiror - antimicrobial, antiprotozoal, antifungal.
Nifuratel, an antimicrobial agent from the nitrofuran group; has antiprotozoan, antifungal and antibacterial effects.
Nifuratel has high efficacy and low toxicity, which causes a wide range of its clinical use.
Highly effective againstPapiliobacter andHelicobacter pylori, Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms: with a minimum inhibitory concentration (MOC) of 12.5–25 mcg / ml, it suppresses from 44.3 to 93.2% of the cultures.
It exhibits high activity in both aerobic and anaerobic pathogens.
The range of actions includes:Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus faecium, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Escherichia coli, Shigella flexneri 2a, Shigella flexneri 6, Shigella sonnei, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella enteritididis, Jeesella typhi, Salmonella typhiuria, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi, Salmonella typhi , Morganella spp., Rettgerella spp., Pragia fontium, Budvicia aquatica, Rachnella aquatilis andAcinetobacter spp., other atypical enterobacteria, as well as protozoa (amoeba, Giardia); less active againstProteus mirabilis, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
It is the drug of choice for the treatment of salmonella, shigellosis and other intestinal bacterial infections.
Active againstTrichomonas vaginalis, highly active against fungi of the genusCandida.
Especially effective against strainsHelicobacter pylori, resistant to metronidazole.
Obtained data indicating high activity nifuratela (in vitro andin vivo) in a relationshipAtopobium vaginae - The main marker of bacterial vaginosis.
When ingestion is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. It penetrates the BBB and the hemato-placental barrier, is excreted in breast milk. Metabolized in the liver and muscle tissue. Completely excreted by the kidneys (30–50% - unchanged), having a strong antibacterial effect in the urinary tract.
- vulvovaginal infections caused by pathogens susceptible to the drug (pathogenic microorganisms, candida, trichomonads, bacteria, chlamydia);
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the upper GI tract associated withHelicobacter pylori (chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease);
- intestinal amebiasis and giardiasis;
- pyelonephritis, urethritis, cystitis, pyelitis and other diseases of the urinary system.
1 tablet contains:
Active substances: nifuratel 200 mg.
Auxiliary ingredients: starch; polyethylene glycol 6000; talc; magnesium stearate; gelatin; gum arabic; sucrose; magnesium carbonate; titanium dioxide; E wax.
Nifuratel is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Macmiror complex||Doppel Pharmaceutici||Italy||cream|
|Macmiror complex||Doppel Pharmaceutici||Italy||suppositories|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is takeninsidefollowing the recommendations.
With vaginal infections: adults - 1 tablet 3 times a day after meals for 7 days (both sexual partners must take the drug); children recommended dose - 10 mg / kg of body weight 2 times a day for 10 days.
Infections of the gastrointestinal tract associated with Helicobacter pylori: adults - 2 pills 2 times a day for 7 days; Children recommended dose - 15 mg / kg body weight 2 times a day for 7 days. The duration of the course may vary depending on the chosen eradication scheme.
With intestinal amebiasis: adults - 2 pills 2-3 times a day for 10 days; children - 10 mg / kg of body weight 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 7-10 days.
When giardiasis: adults - 2 tabl. 2-3 times a day for 7 days; children - 15 mg / kg of body weight 2 times a day for 7 days.
With urinary tract infections: adults, depending on the severity of the disease, 3–6 pills daily for 7–14 days; Children are recommended to take 15–30 mg / kg of body weight 2 times a day for 7–14 days. On the recommendation of the doctor, the treatment of urinary tract infections can be extended or repeated.
Dyspeptic disorders: nausea, vomiting, bitterness in the mouth, diarrhea, heartburn, gastralgia.
Allergic reactions: skin rash, itching.
Hypersensitivity. With caution - pregnancy, lactation.
Enhances the antifungal action of nystatin.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Nifuratel penetrates the hemato-placental barrier after an overdose, so the use of the drug is possible only under strict indications if the expected effect of therapy outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
Nifuratel is excreted in breast milk, so if necessary, the appointment of the drug during lactation should decide on the termination of breastfeeding.
With monotherapy of vaginal infections with the drug MacMiror, it is recommended to increase the daily dosage to 4-6 pills. During the period of treatment should refrain from sexual intercourse.
Impact on the ability to drive a car or other mechanisms: no negative action has been identified.
- Active ingredient: Nifuratel
- An improved HPLC method for determination of nifuratel in human plasma and its application to pharmacokinetics studies
- Contact dermatitis from Nifuratel
- Connubial Contact dermatitis from Nifuratel
- Nifuratel contact dermatitis
- Vulvar contact dermatitis from nifuratel
- Vulvovaginal allergic contact dermatitis from nifuratel: report of a case and review of the literature
- Nifuratel-Containing Initial Anti-Helicobacter pylori Triple Therapy in Children
- Zur antimykotischen Wirkung von Nifuratel: In-vitro-Untersuchungen und klinische Testung: Antimycotic Activity of Nifuratel in vitro and in a Clinical Trial
- NIFURATEL IN URINARY INFECTIONS
- Ampicillin, Carbenicillin Indanyl Ester, and Nifuratel in the Treatment of Urinary Infection in Domiciliary Practice
- ACTIVITY OF NITROFURANTOIN AND NIFURATEL AGAINST ANAEROBIC GRAM-NEGATIVE BACILLI
- AMPICILLIN, CARBENICILLIN INDANYL AND NIFURATEL COMPARED IN UTI
- NIFURATEL: A POSSIBLE CHOICE FOR CANDIDAL URINARY TRACT INFECTION
- In Vitro Activity of Nifuratel on Vaginal Bacteria: Could It Be a Good Candidate for the Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Sensitivity of Trichomonas vaginalis to metronidazole, tinidazole, and nifuratel in vitro.
- O02.1 A Randomised, Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Nifuratel Vaginal Tablets on Bacterial Vaginosis
- Inhibition of Neisseria gonorrhoeae by nifuratel.
- Determination of Nifuratel in Human Plasma by HPLC and Study on Its Pharmacokinetics
- Nifuratel (Magmilor) in trichomonal vaginitis.
- Antibacterial activity of nifuratel in urine and serum