- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Cordiamine - analeptic. It stimulates the central nervous system, stimulates the respiratory and vasomotor centers (especially when the vasomotor center is lowered). Direct stimulating effect on the heart and vasoconstrictor effect is not observed. In large (toxic) doses can cause clonic convulsions.
Violation of cardiac activity, shock, asphyxia; poisoning with narcotic, hypnotic drugs, analgesics.
1 ml solution for injection contains niketamida 0,25 g
Nikethamide is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
P / c, IM, IV: adults - 1-2 ml 2-3 times a day. Higher doses for adults: single - 2 ml, daily - 6 ml. Introduction to the vein is done slowly.
In case of poisoning with drugs, hypnotics, analgesics - 3-5 ml. P / to and / m injection painful. To reduce pain, you can pre-enter procaine.
Children - s / c, 0.1-0.75 ml, depending on age.
Anxiety, muscle twitching (starting with the circular muscles of the mouth), flushing of the skin of the face, itching of the skin, vomiting, arrhythmias; infiltration and soreness at the injection site, allergic reactions.
Hypersensitivity, epilepsy, a history of tonic-clonic seizures, hyperthermia in children.
The convulsive action of kordiamin enhances reserpine, the stimulating effect on the respiratory center is eliminated by means of anesthesia, the effect of the drug is weakened by PASK and salyuzid;
Pregnancy and Lactation
With Nikethamide overdose, convulsions are possible.
Information not described.
- Brand name: Cordiamine for injection
- Active ingredient: Nikethamide
- Dosage form: Injection.
- Manufacturer: Darchharm
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Determination of nikethamide with cyanogen bromide and barbituric acid
- Simultaneous determination of nikethamide and lidocaine in human blood and cerebrospinal fluid by high performance liquid chromatography
- Effect of dextran on resistance of animals to infection and to the toxic action of nikethamide
- Comparative study of the action of long-term administration of nicotinic acid, nicotinamide, and diethylnicotinamide (nikethamide) on the rat liver mono-oxygenase system
- Effect of ephedrine and nikethamide on the outcome of microwave lesions in mice
- Effect of nikethamide on oxidative metabolsm of mitochondria in the rabbit cerebral cortex
- Effect of nikethamide on content of pyridine nucleotides in rabbit heart muscle
- Determination of nikethamide and n-ethylnicotinamide in the blood and urine of greyhounds
- AN INDICATION FOR NIKETHAMIDE
- Nikethamide for hiccough
- LC–MS–MS Determination of Nikethamide in Human Plasma
- The biotransformation of nikethamide in the rat and its acceleration by hexachlorocyclohexane
- Stabilization of nikethamide solution for injection with the aim of sterilization with ionizing radiation
- Potentiation of cathinone by caffeine and nikethamide
- Time of Day as a Factor influencing the Toxicity of Nikethamide.
- The Toxicity of Nikethamide at Different Times of the Day.
- The Effects of Nikethamide on the Blood Pressure after Paralysis of the Autonomic Ganglia with Hexamethonium Chloride.
- The Sedative and Lethal Actions of Reserpine in Mice, as Modified by 5-Hydroxytryptophan, 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine, Methylphenidate, and Nikethamide in Cold and Warm Environments
- The effect of solvent polarity upon rotational barriers in nikethamide
- Solvent dependency of rotational barriers in ethamivan and comparison to nikethamide
- Effect of nikethamide on pentobarbital sleeping time in various animal species
- Effect of nikethamide on xenobiotic biotransformatiom in regenerating rat liver
- Modification of spinal transmission by nikethamide
- Effects of nikethamide, picrotoxin and strychnine on ‘amphetamine-state’