Nooclerin® [Deanol Aceglumate]
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Nooclerin is a nootropic drug; its chemical structure is close to the natural metabolites of the brain (GABA, glutamic acid). It has a neuroprotective effect, improves the memory and learning process, has a positive effect in asthenic and adynamic disorders, increasing the motor and mental activity of patients.
When using the drug improves the ability to concentrate. Nooclerin®® It has a positive effect on neurotic conditions in elderly and senile people who developed against the background of organic brain deficiency, with
alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
After 0.5-1 hours after oral administration, it is found in maximum concentration in the brain, in smaller amounts in the liver, heart, lungs, blood plasma, and kidneys. The half-life is 24 hours. Excreted by the kidneys.
- recovery period after traumatic brain injury;
- asthenic and astheno-depressive disorders;
- arresting (in complex therapy) alcohol withdrawal syndrome;
- use as a means of improving the processes of memory and attention (intellectual-mnestic functions).
In children 10 years and older:
- borderline neuropsychiatric disorders of asthenic and neurotic nature, including the effects of traumatic brain injury.
100 ml of solution contains: acetylglutamic acid (N-acetyl-L-glutamic acid) 13.6 g, deanol (2- (dimethylamino) ethanol) 6.4 g, methyl parahydroxy benzoate 33 mg, propyl parahydroxy benzoate 16 mg, xylitol (xylitol) 1.0 g of purified water to 100 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
One teaspoon of solution (5 ml) corresponds to 1 g of the active substance. Adults are prescribed an oral dose of 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day, the last dose not later than 4 hours before bedtime. The maximum single dose is 2 g (2 teaspoons), in special cases it is possible to increase the dose prescribed by a doctor (maximum daily dose of 10 g (10 teaspoons)). Therapeutic daily dose in children 10-12 years should be 0.5-1.0 g
(1 / 2-1 teaspoon) Nooklerina®, in children over 12 years old - 1-2 g (1-2 teaspoons).
Duration of treatment 1.5-2 months 2-3 times a year.
Allergic reactions, headaches, sleep disorders, constipation, weight loss, itching, in some cases - dyspepsia (in the elderly).
Increased individual sensitivity to the drug, infectious diseases of the central nervous system, febrile and psychotic states, diseases of the blood system, marked impaired liver, kidney, pregnancy and lactation, age up to 10 years.
Perhaps enhancing the action of drugs that stimulate the central nervous system.
- Brand name: Nooclerin®
- Active ingredient: Deanol Aceglumate
- Dosage form: oral solution
- Manufacturer: Piq-Pharma
- Country of Origin: Russia