Noopept is a peptide nootropic drug developed in 1992 in Russia. It is one of the most popular nootropics for cognition and memory improvement.
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Noopept is an orally active peptide nootropic drug, first synthesized in 1992 in Russia.
Noopept has pronounced anti-amnesic/neuroprotective action and relatively high bioavailability when administered orally and parenterally. The drug has six active metabolites, the main of which, cycloprolylglycine, is identical to the endogenous neuropeptide with nootropic action.
Noopept currently approved for medical use in Russia to treat traumatic brain injuries, post-concussion syndrome, chronic fatigue, and decreased mental capacity. It is also sold worldwide as a cognitive-enhancing supplement.
The drug facilitates learning and memorization processes and is shown to prevent memory impairments caused by exposure to electric shock, centrally active choline and glutamine antagonists, and REM sleep deprivation.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside, after eating.
At the beginning of treatment, the drug is prescribed in a dose of 20 mg, distributed over 10 mg in 2 doses (in the morning and in the afternoon). With insufficient efficacy of therapy and good tolerability of the drug, the dose is increased to 30 mg and distributed to 10 mg in 3 doses during the day (the last dose - no later than 18 hours).
The duration of treatment is 1.5–3 months. If necessary, a second course in 1 month.
Allergic reactions are possible. In patients with arterial hypertension, mostly severe, while taking the drug may be a rise in blood pressure.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- severe liver and kidney function;
- lactation period;
- age up to 18 years.
- Brand name: Noopept
- Active ingredient: Noopept
- Dosage form: pills
- Manufacturer: OTCPharm
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Deanol aceglumate
- Early Postnatal Effects of Noopept and Piracetam on Declarative and Procedural Memory of Adult Male and Female Rats
- Studies of long-term noopept and afobazol treatment in rats with learned helplessness neurosis
- Dipeptide preparation Noopept prevents scopolamine-induced deficit of spatial memory in BALB/c mice
- Immunopharmacological properties of noopept
- Original nootropic drug Noopept prevents memory deficit in rats with muscarinic and nicotinic receptor blockade
- Noopept efficiency in experimental Alzheimer disease (cognitive deficiency caused by β-amyloid25–35injection into Meynert basal nuclei of rats)
- Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus
- Noopept Reduces the Postischemic Functional and Metabolic Disorders in the Brain of Rats with Different Sensitivity to Hypoxia
- Genotype-dependent characteristics of behavior in mice in cognitive tests. The effects of Noopept
- Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin
- Bioaccessibility of the new dipeptide nootropic drug noopept
- Noopept pharmacokinetics after intravenous administration of a lyophilized medicinal form in rats
- Developing analytical methods for the creation of the state reference sample of noopept
- Pharmaceutical analysis and standardization of noopept tablets
- The effect of the synthetic neuroprotective dipeptide noopept on glutamate release from rat brain cortex slices
- Estimation of the antioxidant effect of the nootropic dipeptide Noopept on the model of Fe2+-induced chemiluminescence of lipoproteins of human serum in vitro
- Impairment of Learning and Memory after Photothrombosis of the Prefrontal Cortex in Rat Brain: Effects of Noopept
- Cyclopropyl Glycine and Proline-Containing Preparation Noopept Evoke Two Types of Membrane Potential Responses in Synaptoneurosomes
- Effect of Noopept and Afobazole on the Development of Neurosis of Learned Helplessness in Rats
- The nootropic and neuroprotective proline-containing dipeptide noopept restores spatial memory and increases immunoreactivity to amyloid in an Alzheimer's disease model
- Neuroprotective and Nootropic Drug Noopept Rescues α-Synuclein Amyloid Cytotoxicity
- Novel nootropic dipeptide Noopept increases inhibitory synaptic transmission in CA1 pyramidal cells
- P.5.037 Clinical pharmaco-EEG characteristic ofthe novel nootropic drug noopept
- P.5.038 Clinical pharmacological study of thenovel peptide nootropic drug noopept
- P.5.039 Experimental and clinicalpharmacokinetics of noopept