- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Wide spectrum antibacterial, antibacterial, bactericidal. Otofa suppresses the synthesis of microbial cell RNA by forming a stable complex with DNA-dependent RNA polymerase.
Acute and chronic otitis (including with isolated purulent lesions of the eardrum and its perforations), conditions after operations on the middle ear.
100 ml ear drops contain:
Active ingredient: rifamycin sodium 2.6 g, which corresponds to 2,000,000 IU;
Excipients: macrogol 400 - 25 g, ascorbic acid - 500 mg, disodium edetate - 12 mg, potassium disulfite - 150 mg, lithium hydroxide - 135 mg, purified water - up to 100 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Otof is applied topically, buried in the external auditory canal; Before use, the bottle is warmed by holding it in your hand. 5 drops (for children - 3 drops), 3 times a day or twice a day, are poured into the external auditory canal for several minutes. Course - 1-3 days (no more).
Pink coloring of the eardrum (visible when otoscopy).
Rifampicin resistant strains may occur. Otofa contains sulfites.
- Brand name: Otofa
- Active ingredient: Rifamycin
- Dosage form: Ear drops
- Manufacturer: Bouchard Laboratory
- Country of Origin: France
- QSAR Modeling of Antimycobacterial Activity and Activity Against Other Bacteria of 3-Formyl Rifamycin SV Derivatives
- Production of rifamycin B and SV by free and immobilized cells of Amycolatopsis mediterranei
- Model-based optimization of feeding recipe for rifamycin fermentation
- Recent trends in rifamycin research
- Fluorescence quenching of serum albumin by rifamycin antibiotics and their analytical application
- Optimization of rifamycin B fermentation in shake flasks via a machine-learning-based approach
- Structured kinetic model to represent the utilization of multiple substrates in complex media during rifamycin B fermentation
- Aeration-agitation studies on the rifamycin fermentation
- Resolution of Binary Mixtures of Rifamycin SV and Rifampicin by UV/VIS Spectroscopy and Partial Least-Squares Method (PLS)
- A Homologue of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis PapA5 Protein, Rif-Orf20, Is an Acetyltransferase Involved in the Biosynthesis of Antitubercular Drug Rifamycin B by Amycolatopsis mediterranei S699
- Expeditious Asymmetric Synthesis of a Stereoheptad Corresponding to the C(19)–C(27)-Ansa Chain of Rifamycins: Formal Total Synthesis of Rifamycin S
- ChemInform Abstract: A General and Stereocontrolled Strategy for the Iterative Assembly of Enantiopure Polypropionate Subunits: Synthesis of the C19—C28 Segment of Rifamycin S from a Single Chiron.
- ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis and Activity Studies on 3-(Carboxyalkylthio)rifamycin S Derivatives.
- ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis of Stereopentad Subunits of Zincophorin and Rifamycin-S Through Use of Chiral Allenyltin Reagents.
- ChemInform Abstract: Oxabicyclo[3.2.1]octenes in Organic Synthesis—Direct Ring Opening of Oxabicyclo[3.2.1] Systems Employing Silyl Ketene Acetals in Concentrated Solution of Lithium Perchlorate—Diethyl Ether: Application to the Synthesis of the C(19)—C(27) Fragment of Rifamycin S.
- ChemInform Abstract: Efficient Strategy for the Synthesis of Stereopentad Subunits of Scytophycin, Rifamycin S, and Discodermolide.
- New Insights into Rifamycin B Biosynthesis: Isolation of Proansamycin B and 34a-Deoxy-rifamycin W as Early Macrocyclic Intermediates Indicating Two Separated Biosynthetic Pathways.
- Rifamycin — Mode of Action, Resistance, and Biosynthesis
- Bactericidal Efficacy of ABI-0043, a Novel Rifamycin, in a Murine Pneumococcal Pneumonia Model.
- Effects of the Interaction of Rifamycin SV with Serum Albumins on the Resonance Rayleigh Scattering Spectra and Their Analytical Application
- Isotachophoretic analysis of the pH dependent carrier properties of bovine serum albumin for rifamycin AF/013
- Zur Kenntnis von Rifamycin-S.-Reaktionen des Ansaringes. Modifikationen von Antibiotica, 8. Mitteilung 
- Zur Kenntnis von Rifamycin-S. Reaktionen des chinoiden Nucleus. Modifikationen von Antibiotica, 9. Mitteilung 
- Zuordnung des 13C-NMR.-Spektrums von Rifamycin-S Aufgrund der selektiven Protonen-Entkopplung