- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Peony tincture increases the body's resistance to hypoxia, has antispasmodic, anticonvulsant, antimicrobial properties, helps to increase the acidity of the stomach. Pion preparations do not significantly affect the autonomic nervous, cardiovascular systems and respiration. The maximum therapeutic effect occurs in 1–1.5 hours. The duration of action is 1-3 hours.
When functional disorders of the central nervous system: neurosis, neurotic states, neurocirculatory dystonias.
Active ingredients: Paeonia anomala Grass - 50 g; Paeonia anomala Rhizomes and Roots - 50 g;
Auxiliary substance: ethanol 40%;
Paeonia anomala is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside, on 1 tablet 2 times a day in 30 minutes prior to food. The course of treatment is 21-30 days. If necessary, repeat the treatment after a 10-day break, after consulting a doctor.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy, lactation, childhood (up to 12. years), intolerance to galactose, lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption
Drugs of the peony evade contribute to the weakening of the effect of the means tonic to the central nervous system; strengthen the effect of sleeping pills, sedatives and antispasmodics.
Pregnancy and Lactation
With prolonged use in large doses, a decrease in psychomotor reactions is possible, which should be taken into account when driving vehicles, working with mechanisms, etc. Patients with diabetes should take into account that 1 tablet of the drug contains about 0.275 g of carbohydrates (0.023 XE).
With an overdose possible depression of the central nervous system, drowsiness. Treatment: symptomatic.
- A chemical study of the roots of Paeonia anomala
- Paeonia anomala subsp. veitchii (Paeoniaceae), a New Combination
- A Taxonomic Revision of the Paeonia anomala Complex (Paeoniaceae)
- Protective Effect of Paeonia anomala Extracts and Constituents against tert-Butylhydroperoxide-Induced Oxidative Stress in HepG2 Cells
- P65. Thrombolytic and antithrombotic effects of Paeonia anomala in low concentration
- Antioxidative Constituents in the Leaves of Paeonia anomala Grown in Mongolia