- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
The drug Pantocrin Panthea returns the energy and strength of youth to men, thanks to its tonic and stimulating properties. Pantocrin Panthea acts on the main erogenous zone of the man - the brain. Removes fatigue, tones and stimulates masculine power, Panthea regains male determination and self-control.
- overwork, neurasthenia, neurosis;
- asthenic conditions after acute infectious diseases;
- arterial hypotension (as part of complex therapy);
- as a tonic and stimulant with increased physical and mental stress.
Active ingredient: Pantocrin (liquid extract from neo-stiffened horns (antlers) of deer) 1 ml;
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sugar
Pantocrin is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside 1-2 tables. 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks. Repeated treatment is possible in consultation with the doctor.
From the side effects of the drug Pantocrin Panthea, allergic reactions are possible.
Rarely - tachycardia, sleep disturbance, headache.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- arterial hypertension;
- pronounced atherosclerosis;
- organic heart disease, angina;
- irritability, sleep disorders;
- increased blood clotting;
- nephrite (severe);
- malignant neoplasms;
- breastfeeding period;
- children's age up to 12 years.
You should not prescribe the drug Pantocrine Panthea simultaneously with anticoagulants.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy, lactation and children under 12 years.
The drug should not be taken in the afternoon to avoid sleep disorders.
Data on drug overdose Pantocrin Panthea not provided.
- Brand name: Pantocrin
- Active ingredient: Deer antler extract