Pantogam® [Hopantenic acid]
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
The action of homeopathic medicines included in the Acidum C complex is aimed at various links of the complex pathogenetic chain of alcoholic illness: impaired function of the internal organs as a result of alcohol intoxication, impaired activity of the central, autonomic nervous system, impaired state of health during hangover or temporary deprivation of alcohol.
Break of the pathogenetic chain in one link entails the establishment of new, favorable for the body chain reactions, allowing to get rid of alcohol dependence.
Action Acidum C is caused by the action of its components.
Ethanol intoxication (complex therapy).
1 fl. Sulfuric acid (Acidum sulfuricum) D3, arsenic trioxide (Acidum arsenicosum) D8, plaun mace (Lycopodium clavatum) D12, sulfur (Sulfur) D12
Hopantenic acid is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Calcium hopantenate||Pharmstandard Ufavita||Russia||pills|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Calcium gopantenat accept inside, in 15-30 minutes after eating. In the form of mono - and as part of complex therapy. Adults single dose - 0.5-1 g, daily - 1.5-3 g. Children single dose of 0.25-0.5 g, daily - 0.75-3 g. The course of treatment is 1-4 months, in some cases - up to 6 months. After 3-6 months, it is possible to repeat the course of treatment.
In case of mental deficiency and oligophrenia to children - 0.5 g 4-6 times a day, daily for 3 months; with delayed speech development - 0.5 g 3-4 times a day for 2-3 months.
In neuroleptic syndrome (a side effect of antipsychotics, as a corrector) for adults - 0.5-1 g 3 times a day, for children - 0.25-0.5 g 3-4 times a day. The course of treatment is 1-3 months.
In adult epilepsy, 0.5–1 g 3–4 times a day; children - 0.25-0.5 g 3-4 times a day. The course of treatment is long (up to 6 months).
When hyperkinesis adults - 1.5-3 g per day, daily for 1-5 months; children - 0.25-0.5 g 3-6 times a day, daily for 1-4 months.
When urination disorders 2-3 times a day, adults - 0.5-1 g (daily dose - 2-3 g); children - at 0.25-0.5 g (daily dose of 25-50 mg / kg). The course of treatment is 2 weeks - 3 months, depending on the severity of the disease.
Calcium hopantenate is low toxic and well tolerated. Allergic reactions (rhinitis, conjunctivitis, skin rashes) are possible. In this case, the drug is canceled.
- Individual intolerance to the preparation Calcium hopantenate.
- Acute renal failure.
- Pregnancy (I trimester).
Before use, it is recommended to consult with a specialist.
- Brand name: Acidum C
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Homeopathic drops.
- Manufacturer: Talion
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Analytical studies on the chiral separation and simultaneous determination of pantothenic acid and hopantenic acid enantiomers in rat plasma by gas chromatography—mass fragmentography: Reply to Küsters et al.
- Analytical studies on the chiral separation and simultaneous determination of pantothenic acid and hopantenic acid enantiomers in rat plasma by gas chromatography—mass fragmentography
- Analytical studies on the chiral separation and simultaneous determination of pantothenic acid and hopantenic acid enantiomers in rat plasma by gas chromatography—mass fragmentography: a reply
- Method development and validation of an HPLC assay for the detection of hopantenic acid in human plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study on volunteers
- The Neurotropic, Anti-Inflammatory, and Antitumor Properties of the Hopantenic Acid Molecule Based on Chemoinformatic Analysis
- [Methods in Enzymology] Vitamins and Coenzymes Part I Volume 279 ||  Measurement of pantothenic acid and hopantenic acid by gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy
- A New Hopantenic Acid Derivative from the Rhizomes of Heterosmilax japonica