- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Pinosol has anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous effect, reduces the viscosity of the secretion of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. Shows antibacterial activity against some strains of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.(S. pyogenes, S. aureus, S. epidermidis, M. luteus, B. cereus, E. coli), as well as antifungal effect on yeast and mold fungi(Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger).
- acute rhinitis;
- chronic atrophic rhinitis;
- acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes of the nose and nasopharynx, accompanied by dryness of the nasal mucous membranes;
- conditions after surgery in the nasal cavity (as prescribed by the doctor - in the hospital and outpatient).
10 ml drops contain:
Active substances: common pine oil; eucalyptus oil; alpha-tocopherol acetate; thymol; peppermint oil; guayazulene;
Excipients: butylhydroxyanisole; macrogol and glyceride apricot oil esters (labrafil M-1944-CS); vegetable oil
Pinosol is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Pinosol||Saneka Pharmaceuticals a.s||Slovakia||drops|
|Pinosol||Saneka Pharmaceuticals a.s||Slovakia||ointment|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For adults and children over 2 years old, the drug is applied in an amount of approximately 0.5 cm in each nasal passage on the surface of the mucous membrane of the anterior sections of the nasal cavity. A cotton swab can be used for the insertion (a stick wrapped in a cotton ball at the end). Then moderate pressure on the wings of the nose rubbed ointment on the mucous membrane.
The procedure is repeated 3-4 times a day. The duration of treatment is 7-14 days. An increase in the duration of the course of treatment is possible on the recommendation of a physician.
Local reactions: itching, burning sensation, hyperemia and swelling of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- allergic rhinitis;
- children's age (up to 2 years).
Pregnancy and Lactation
Perhaps the use of Pinosol during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding) according to indications.
- Brand name: Pinosol
- Active ingredient: Peppermint Oil, Timol, Eucalyptus Oil, Common Pine Oil, Guayazulen,
- Dosage form: Nasal drops
- Manufacturer: Saneka Pharmaceuticals a.s.
- Country of Origin: Slovakia