- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Piracetam activates associative processes in the central nervous system, improves mood, memory and mentality in sick and healthy people. Stimulates intellectual activity and integrative activity of the brain, facilitates learning processes, improves communication between the cerebral hemispheres and synaptic conduction in the cortex, improves mental performance, stabilizes and restores impaired brain functions (memory, consciousness, speech). Piracetam normalizes the ratio of ADP and ATP (inhibits nucleotide phosphatase and activates adenylate cyclase), increases the activity of phospholipase A, stimulates bioenergetic and plastic processes in nervous tissue, and accelerates the exchange of neurotransmitters.
Piracetam increases the resistance of the brain tissue to toxic effects and hypoxia, enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and nuclear RNA, enhances glycolytic processes and glucose utilization in the brain. Piracetam blocks platelet aggregation, improves microcirculation, optimizes the ability of red blood cells to pass through the microvessels and the conformational properties of the erythrocyte membrane, and increases regional blood flow in the ischemic brain regions. Piracetam enhances EEG beta and alpha activity and lowers delta activity. Reduces vestibular nystagmus. During hypoxia, intoxication, trauma, electroconvulsive effects has a neuroprotective effect.
Due to its antihypoxic effect, piracetam is effective in the complex treatment of myocardial infarction. Anxiolytic and sedative effects of piracetam are absent.
Almost completely and quickly piracetam absorbed after ingestion. Bioavailability is 100%. When ingestion of 2 g of the drug, the maximum plasma concentration is 40-60 μg / ml after 30 minutes. Piracetam does not bind to plasma proteins. After 2–8 hours, the maximum concentration in the liquor is created. Piracetam penetrates all tissues and organs, and penetrates through the placental barrier. Almost not metabolized. Selectively accumulates in the cerebral cortex, mainly in the parietal, frontal and occipital lobes, basal ganglia and cerebellum. The plasma half-life of piracetam is 4–5 hours; from liquor is 6-8 hours. More than 95% of the drug is excreted unchanged by the kidneys after 30 hours. In patients with renal failure, the elimination half-life increases.
- Chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency (hypertension, atherosclerosis, vascular parkinsonism), which is accompanied by a violation of attention, memory, speech, headache and dizziness;
- ischemic stroke and its consequences;
- psychoorganic disorders;
- dementia (senile dementia, Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia);
- traumatic brain injury;
- acute viral neuroinfection;
- intoxication (recovery period, coma and subcomatal state);
- diseases of the nervous system, which are accompanied by a decrease in the level of wakefulness, intellectual-mnestic functions, violation of behavior and emotional-volitional sphere;
- vestibular nystagmus;
- sluggish apathetic condition;
- cortical myoclonia;
- epilepsy (as an adjunct);
- senile and atrophic processes;
- depressive conditions that are resistant to treatment with antidepressants;
- prevention or elimination of neurological, somatovegetative, mental complications of treatment with neuroleptics and other psychotropic drugs;
- neurotic depression with a prevalence of senesto-hypochondriac and asthenic disorders, adynamia, and ideomotor retardation in the clinical picture;
- psychoorganic syndrome in chronic alcoholism;
- relief of pre - and delirious, withdrawal states in drug addiction and alcoholism;
- acute intoxication with morphine, ethanol, amphetamine, barbiturates;
- in children - cerebral palsy, the effects of perinatal damage to the central nervous system, mental retardation, low learning in psychoorganic syndrome, speech disorder, oligophrenia, impaired memory, cerebrosis, intellectual failure;
- sickle cell anemia (as part of a comprehensive treatment).
1 solution contains:
active substance: Piracetam - 200.0 g
Excipients: sodium acetate, dilute acetic acid - to pH 5.0-5.8, water for injection
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Brand name: Piracetam
- Active ingredient: Piracetam
- Dosage form: Injection
- Manufacturer: Pharmstandard Ufavita
- Country of Origin: Russia