- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Polygynax Virgo has a bactericidal effect on gram-positive (Staphylococus aureus, Corynebacteria, etc.) and Gram-negative microorganisms (Enterococus faecium, Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli, Hemophilus influenzae, Proteus vulgaris, Klebsiella pneumoniae, myco-jerry, in-jerry, Istha, Istherophilus influenzae, Heleophilus influenzae, Proteus vulgaris, Klebsiella pneumonia, Myco-arteries, in-jerry, in-jones. It has a fungicidal effect on pathogenic fungi, especially yeast-like genus Candida albicans, Cryptococcus, Hystoplasma. Improves trophic processes in the vaginal mucosa.
- non-specific, fungal, mixed vaginitis, vulvovaginitis and cervicovaginitis;
- before surgical intervention in the genital area;
- before intrauterine diagnostic procedures.
Active substances:Neomycin sulfate 35 000 IU, Polymyxin B sulfate 35 000 IU, Nystatin 100 000 IU;
Excipients:hydrogenated soybean oil, dimethicone 1000, Tephos 63: palmitic esters and stearic esters.
The composition of the capsule shell:gelatin, glycerol, dimethicone 1000, purified water.
Polygynax® is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Polygynax Virgo||Innotech International||France||emulsion|
|Polygynax||Innotech International||France||vaginal capsules|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults: one injection into each nostril 3-5 times a day.
Children aged 2.5 to 15 years: one injection in each nostril 3 times a day.
The duration of treatment is 5-10 days.
Allergic reactions: rarely - skin manifestations.
- simultaneous use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors;
- suspicion of angle-closure glaucoma;
- viral diseases;
- kidney disease associated with albuminuria;
- breastfeeding period;
- children's age (up to 2, 5 years);
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Drug interaction due to the content of phenylephrine. With simultaneous use of guanethidine and drugs of this group, the hypertensive effect of phenylephrine is enhanced and, due to a decrease in sympathetic tone with guanethidine, prolonged mydriasis is possible. If this combination cannot be avoided, then a doctor’s observation is necessary.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Polydex drug with phenylephrine is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
The drug is not prescribed to patients with renal insufficiency.
Do not use for washing the paranasal sinuses.
The drug is used with caution in patients with arterial hypertension, IHD, and hyperthyroidism.
It should be borne in mind that the drug contains components that can give a positive result during doping control in athletes.
Due to the low degree of absorption into the systemic circulation, overdose is unlikely.
- Brand name: Polydex with phenylephrine
- Active ingredient: Dexamethasone, Neomycin, Polymyxin B, Phenylephrine
- Dosage form: Nasal spray
- Manufacturer: Bouchard Laboratory
- Country of Origin: France