- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Polymuramyl is a natural immunostimulant. It enhances the absorption of bacteria and the killing of bacteria by phagocytic cells. This increases the ability of monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells to produce cytokines (interleukin-12, tumor necrosis factor-α, granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, etc.), activating cellular and humoral immunity. Polymuramyl enhances antibody synthesis and increases the functional activity of natural killer cells, which play an important role in antiviral and antitumor immunity. Polymuramyl has no teratogenic, embryotoxic, mutagenic and carcinogenic properties.
Polymuramil is used in adults simultaneously with antibacterial drugs in complex therapy:
- secondary immunodeficiency states, manifested in the form of chronic, sluggish, recurrent infectious-inflammatory processes of the skin, soft tissues;
- acute and chronic pyoderma, osteofolliculitis, sycosis, deep folliculitis, carbuncle, hydradenitis, furunculosis, abscesses, impetigo;
- for the treatment and prevention of surgical infections, including postoperative purulent-septic complications.
Active ingredient: Polimuramil - 200 mkg.
Excipients: water for injection 0.5 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is applied directly to the lesion or used for wetting wipes. The course of treatment is 18-20 days.
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Brand name: Polymuramyl
- Active ingredient: Polymuramyl
- Manufacturer: Combiotech NPK
- Country of Origin: Russia