- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Polymuramyl is a natural immunostimulant. It enhances the absorption of bacteria and the killing of bacteria by phagocytic cells. This increases the ability of monocytes, macrophages and dendritic cells to produce cytokines (interleukin-12, tumor necrosis factor-α, granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, etc.), activating cellular and humoral immunity. Polymuramyl enhances antibody synthesis and increases the functional activity of natural killer cells, which play an important role in antiviral and antitumor immunity. Polymuramyl has no teratogenic, embryotoxic, mutagenic and carcinogenic properties.
Polymuramil is used in adults simultaneously with antibacterial drugs in complex therapy:
- secondary immunodeficiency states, manifested in the form of chronic, sluggish, recurrent infectious-inflammatory processes of the skin, soft tissues;
- acute and chronic pyoderma, osteofolliculitis, sycosis, deep folliculitis, carbuncle, hydradenitis, furunculosis, abscesses, impetigo;
- for the treatment and prevention of surgical infections, including postoperative purulent-septic complications.
Active ingredient: Polimuramil - 200 mkg.
Excipients: water for injection 0.5 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Polymuramil is administered intramuscularly (IM) at a dose of 200 mcg / 0.5 ml daily. In the case of secondary immunodeficiency states, 200 μg ip, once a day for 5 days as part of complex therapy with broad-spectrum antibiotics.
In the case of acute and chronic pyoderma in the acute stage (staphylodermia, streptoderma, mixed forms) - 200 mcg v / m, 1 time per day for 5 days as part of complex therapy with broad-spectrum antibiotics.
In the case of treatment and prevention of surgical infections in the acute stage, 200 mcg v / m, 1 time per day, 5 days as part of complex therapy (surgical treatment of a purulent focus, systemic antibacterial therapy, ligation with antiseptic and antibacterial agents of local action)
May cause a temporary increase in temperature to 37.5 aboutC, chills, soreness at the injection site.
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 years.
The drug is compatible with all antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory drugs.
The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms.
In case of overdose, the temperature may rise, and at febrile temperatures, symptomatic treatment should be carried out.
- Brand name: Polymuramyl
- Active ingredient: Polymuramyl
- Manufacturer: Combiotech NPK
- Country of Origin: Russia