- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Longidaza® has hyaluronidase (enzymatic) activity of prolonged action, chelating, antioxidant, immunomodulatory and moderately pronounced anti-inflammatory properties.
The prolongation of the enzyme action is achieved by covalent binding of the enzyme with a physiologically active polymeric carrier (azoxymer). Longidaza® shows anti-fibrotic properties, weakens the acute phase of inflammation, regulates (increases or decreases depending on the initial level) synthesis of inflammatory mediators (interleukin-1 and tumor necrosis factor - alpha), increases the humoral immune response and resistance of the organism to infection.
The pronounced anti-fibrotic properties of Longidaza are provided by conjugation of hyaluronidase with a carrier, which significantly increases the resistance of the enzyme to denaturing effects and to the action of inhibitors: Longididase enzymatic activity is maintained when heated to 37 ° C for 20 days, while native hyaluronidase loses its activity under the same conditions during the day. In the preparation of Longidaza, the simultaneous local presence of the enzyme hyaluronidase and a carrier is provided that is capable of binding enzyme inhibitors and stimulators of collagen synthesis (iron, copper, heparin, etc.) released during hydrolysis of the matrix components. Due to these properties, Longidase® not only has the ability to depolymerize the matrix of connective tissue in fibrous granulomatous masses, but also to suppress the reverse regulatory response, aimed at the synthesis of components of the connective tissue.
The specific substrate of testicular hyaluronidase is glycosaminoglycans (hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, chondroitin-4-sulfate, chondroitin-6-sulfate), which form the basis of the connective tissue matrix. As a result of depolymerization (breaking the bond between C1 acetylglucosamine and C4 glucuronic or induronic acids), glycosaminoglycans change their basic properties: viscosity decreases, the ability to bind water decreases, metal ions temporarily increase the permeability of tissue barriers, facilitates the movement of fluid in the intercellular space, increases the elasticity of connective tissue , which is manifested in a decrease in swelling of the tissue, flattening of scars, an increase in the volume of movement of the joints, a decrease in contractures and ezhdenii their formation, reduction of adhesions. Biochemical, immunological, histological and electron microscopic studies have shown that Longidase® does not damage normal connective tissue, but causes destruction of the composition and structure of the connective tissue in the area of fibrosis.
Longidis® does not have mutagenic, embryotoxic, teratogenic and carcinogenic effects.
The drug is well tolerated by patients, there are no local and general allergic reactions.
The use of Longidaza in therapeutic doses during or after surgical treatment does not cause deterioration of the postoperative period or progression of the infectious process; does not slow down the recovery of bone tissue.
An experimental study of pharmacokinetics has made it possible to establish that when administered rectally, the drug Longidase® is characterized by a high rate of distribution in the body, is well absorbed into the systemic circulation and reaches its maximum concentration in the blood after 1 hour. The half-distribution period is about 0.5 hours, the half-elimination period is from 42 to 84 hours. Excreted mainly by the kidneys.
The drug penetrates into all organs and tissues, including it passes through the blood-brain and blood-brain barriers. Established the absence of tissue cumulation.
The bioavailability of the drug Longidase® with rectal administration is high: about 90%.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age in the form of monotherapy and as part of the complex therapy of diseases involving connective tissue hyperplasia, including against the background of the inflammatory process:
- in urology: chronic prostatitis, interstitial cystitis, strictures of the urethra and ureters, Peyronie's disease, the initial stage of benign prostatic hyperplasia, prevention of scar formation and strictures after surgical interventions on the urethra, bladder, ureters;
- in gynecology: adhesions (prevention and treatment) in the small pelvis for chronic inflammatory diseases of the internal genital organs, after gynecological manipulations, including artificial abortions, previous surgical interventions on the pelvic organs; intrauterine synechia, tubal-peritoneal infertility, chronic endomyometritis;
- in dermatovenerology: limited scleroderma, prevention of fibrous complications of sexually transmitted infections;
- in surgery: prevention and treatment of adhesions after surgery on the abdominal organs; long-term non-healing wounds;
- in pulmonology and phthisiology: pneumofibrosis, siderosis, tuberculosis (cavernous-fibrous, infiltrative, tuberculoma), interstitial pneumonia, fibrosing alveolitis, pleurisy;
- to increase the bioavailability of antibiotic therapy in urology, gynecology, dermatology, surgery, pulmonology, etc.
The composition of one suppository:
Active ingredient: Bovgialuronidazozoksimer (Longidaza®) - 3000 IU
Auxiliary substance: cocoa butter - to obtain a suppository weighing 1.3 g
Description: torpedo-shaped suppositories, light yellow in color with a slight specific smell of cocoa butter, marbling staining is allowed.
Polyoxidonium® is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Polyoxidonium®||NPO Petrovax Farm||Russia||suppositories|
|Polyoxidonium®||NPO Petrovax Farm||Russia||pills|
|Polyoxidonium®||NPO Petrovax Farm||Russia||lyophilisate|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Longidase® 3000 IU suppositories are recommended for rectal or vaginal use once a day for a night course of 10 to 20 administrations.
For adolescents from 12 to 18 years old, suppositories are administered only rectally.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years old rectally: 1 suppository 1 time per day after bowel cleansing.
Adults vaginally: 1 suppository 1 time per day (at night) suppository is inserted into the vagina in the prone position.
The administration regimen is adjusted depending on the severity, stage and duration of the disease: Longidase® is prescribed every other day or with intervals of 2-3 days.
Recommended regimens and doses:
- in urology: 1 suppository every other day 10 injections, then in 2-3 days 10 injections, in a general course of 20 suppositories.
- in gynecology: rectally or vaginally, 1 suppository after 2 days, 10 injections, then, if necessary, supportive therapy is prescribed.
- in dermatology and venereology: 1 suppository in 1–2 days for 10–15 injections.
- in surgery: 1 suppository after 2-3 days 10 injections.
- in pulmonology and phthisiology: 1 suppository in 2-4 days, 10-20 injections.
If necessary, a repeated course of the drug Longidaza® is recommended not earlier than in three months or long-term supportive therapy for 1 suppository 1 time in 5-7 days for 3-4 months.
The frequency of adverse reactions is presented according to the following classification:
very frequent ≥ 10%; frequent ≥ 1% and <10%; infrequent ≥ 0.1% and <1%; rare ≥ 0.01%
and <0.1%; very rare <0.001%.
Very rarely: local reactions in the form of redness, swelling, itching of the perianal zone, vaginal itching due to individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
With caution, use no more than 1 time per week in patients with chronic renal failure, pulmonary hemorrhages in history.
Longidis® can be combined with antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals, and bronchodilators. When prescribed in combination with other drugs (antibiotics, local anesthetics, diuretics), the possibility of increasing bioavailability and enhancing their action should be considered. When used together with large doses of salicylates, cortisone, adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), estrogens or antihistamines, the enzyme activity of the drug Longidase® can be reduced.
Do not use the drug Longidase® simultaneously with drugs containing furosemide, benzodiazepines, phenytoin.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated use during pregnancy and during breastfeeding (clinical experience with no).
When taking the drug strictly follow the instructions given in the instructions.
If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist for clarification.
With the development of an allergic reaction to interrupt the use of the drug Longidase®.
When applied against the background of exacerbation of foci of infection to prevent the spread of infection, it is necessary to prescribe it under the cover of antimicrobial agents.
In the event of adverse reactions, as well as in the event of an adverse reaction that is not mentioned in the instructions for medical use, you should contact your doctor.
Do not use the drug in the presence of visual signs of its unsuitability (packaging defect, suppository color change).
In case of skipping the introduction of the next dose of the drug, then apply as usual (do not enter the double dose).
If you need to stop taking the drug Longidase®, the cancellation can be done immediately, without gradually reducing the dose.
INFLUENCE ON THE ABILITY TO MANAGE THE VEHICLES, MECHANISMS
The use of the drug Longidase® does not affect the ability to drive vehicles, maintain mechanisms and other types of work that require increased concentration and psychomotor speed.
Overdose symptoms can manifest as chills, fever, dizziness, hypotension. Drug administration is stopped and symptomatic therapy is prescribed.
- Brand name: Polyoxidonium
- Active ingredient: Azoxymere bromide
- Dosage form: vaginal and rectal suppositories.
- Manufacturer: NPO Petrovax Farm
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Polyoxidonium induces adrenocorticotropic hormone secretion by peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- Study of interaction between the polyoxidonium immunomodulator and the human immune system cells
- Allergen-specific Immunotherapy Using A Highly Modified Allergen And The Immunomodulator Polyoxidonium In A Murine Model Of Allergic Asthma
- Influence of an immunopotentiator Polyoxidonium on cytokine profile and antibody production in children vaccinated with Priorix
- POLYOXIDONIUM EFFECT ON IMMUNOREACTIVITY OF PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC STAPHYLOCOCCOSIS PHARYNGITIS
- Antioxidant Effect of Polyoxidonium and Metaprot during Bronchopulmonary Inflammation in Rats
- Specifics of self-organization and properties of highly dilute aqueous solutions of polyoxidonium
- The safety profile of Polyoxidonium in daily practice: results from postauthorization safety study in Slovakia