Potassium and magnesium asparaginate
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Asparcam - a source of potassium and magnesium ions. Promotes the restoration of electrolyte balance. Potassium has an antiarrhythmic effect, supports normal heart activity. Magnesium is a cofactor of 300 enzyme reactions, promotes the penetration of potassium into the cells.
Hypokalemia and hypomagnesemia (including on the background caused emesis, diarrhea; saluretikami therapy, GCS and laxatives), accompanied by arrhythmias (including paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, atrial and ventricular extrasystoles) against digitalis intoxication, heart failure, or myocardial infarction.
1 tablet contains 175 mg of potassium aspartate and 175 mg of magnesium aspartate.
Potassium and magnesium asparaginate is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Panangin pills||Gedeon Richter||Hungary||pills|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside, usually for adults - 1-2 pills 3 times a day after meals. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks. If necessary, it can be repeated.
- Nausea, dizziness,
- face redness,
- lowering blood pressure, hyporeflexia.
- hyperkalemia (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, paresthesia) and hypermagnemia (facial skin flushing, thirst, bradycardia, lowering blood pressure, muscle weakness, fatigue, paresis, coma, areflexia, respiratory depression, cramps)
- Hypersensitivity to the drug Asparcam,
- acute and chronic renal failure,
- adrenal insufficiency,
- atrioventricular block II and III,
- cardiogenic shock,
- oliguria - anuria,
- acute metabolic acidosis,
- severe myasthenia gravis
- dehydration, addison's disease,
- lactation period
- age up to 18 years (efficacy and safety have not been established).
Potassium-sparing diuretics (triamterene, spironolactone), beta-blockers, cyclosporine, heparin, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs - the risk of hyperkalemia, up to the development of arrhythmia and asystole.
No studies have been conducted to assess the effect of the drug on the ability to drive vehicles and to engage in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and psychomotor speed.
- Brand name: Aspark
- Active ingredient: Potassium and magnesium asparaginate
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Pharmapol-Volga
- Country of Origin: Russia