- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Drug of animal origin. It has an organotropic effect on the prostate gland. Reduces the degree of edema, leukocyte infiltration of the prostate gland, normalizes the secretory function of epithelial cells, increases the number of lecithin grains in the secret of acini, stimulates bladder muscle tone. Reduces thrombosis, has antiplatelet activity, prevents the development of venule thrombosis in the prostate gland.
It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant effect, reduces pain.
It promotes an increase in the level of free testosterone, an increase in the number of progressively mobile forms of spermatozoa and their morphologically normal forms. Causes a decrease in the level of antisperm antibodies. Normalizes the male copulative function.
The peptides of the prostate extract in tissues are cleaved by cellular proteases to amino acids, which are involved in the synthesis of tissue-specific proteins and other biologically active compounds. The zinc arginyl glycinate dihydrochloride chelate complex is broken down into zinc, arginine and glycine with their subsequent metabolism.
The drug has no cumulative effect.
- Chronic abacterial prostatitis, incl. with impaired spermatogenesis and erectile function;
- condition before and after surgery on the prostate gland;
- benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Rectal suppositories are torpedo-shaped, from white to yellow; on the cut, the presence of an air rod or a funnel-shaped recess.
|prostate extract *||30 mg|
|zinc arginyl glycinate dihydrochloride (in terms of arginyl glycinate)||180 mg|
* Prostatic substance® is a prostate extract with the addition of glycine.
Excipients: liquid paraffin - 60 mg, solid fat (Witepsol or Estar, brand W35) - sufficient to obtain a suppository weighing 1.9 g.
Prostate extract is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Prostatilen AC||Cytomed MBNPK||Russia||rectal suppositories|
|Prostatilen||Cytomed MBNPK||Russia||rectal suppositories|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Suppositories are administered rectally in 1 pc. 1-2 times / day. (in the morning and in the evening). The drug should be used after bowel emptying and hygiene procedures. Before use, suppositories should be moistened with water. Suppositories are inserted deep into the anus. After the introduction, it is recommended that the patient be lying down for 30-40 minutes.
Possible: allergic reactions.
Hypersensitivity to components Prostatilen.
Clinically significant effects of the interaction of the drug Prostatilen with other drugs have not been identified.
Before use, it is recommended to consult with a specialist.
Drug Prostatilen is not toxic, cases of overdose were not observed.
- Separation and identification of components of the multi-component herbal drug prostanorm
- Pharmacological effects of the lipidosterolic extract ofSerenoa repens (Permixon�) on rat prostate hyperplasia induced by hyperprolactinemia: Comparison with finasteride
- Effects of Pygeum africanum extract (Tadenan®) on vasoactive intestinal peptide receptors, G proteins, and adenylyl cyclase in rat ventral prostate
- Rat-Prostate cytology as a testis-hormone indicator and the prevention of castration changes by testis-extract injections
- Grape seed extract inhibits advanced human prostate tumor growth and angiogenesis and upregulates insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3
- Targeting of pancreatic and prostate cancer stem cell characteristics by Crambe crambe marine sponge extract
- Lipido-sterolic extract of Serenoa repens (LSESr, Permixon®) treatment affects human prostate cancer cell membrane organization
- Towards a rational drug design: Raman micro-spectroscopy analysis of prostate cancer cells treated with an aqueous extract of Nerium Oleander
- Isoangustone A present in hexane/ethanol extract of Glycyrrhiza uralensis induces apoptosis in DU145 human prostate cancer cells via the activation of DR4 and intrinsic apoptosis pathway
- Combined sabal and urtica extract compared with finasteride in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia: analysis of prostate volume and therapeutic outcome
- Ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase is overexpressed in the conditioned medium and the extract of LNCaP lineaged androgen independent cell lines and facilitates prostate cancer progression
- Identification of a prostate inhibitory substance in a pollen extract
- A steroid fraction of chloroform extract from bee pollen of Brassica campestris induces apoptosis in human prostate cancer PC-3 cells
- The effect of Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench extract on experimental prostate hyperplasia
- An orally active Amazonian plant extract (BIRM) inhibits prostate cancer growth and metastasis
- In vivo effect of the lipido-sterolic extract ofSerenoa repens(Permixon) on mast cell accumulation and glandular epithelium trophism in the rat prostate
- Histone acetyltransferase inhibitory activity ofBokbunja(Rubus coreanusMiq.) ethanol extract on androgen receptor-dependent prostate cancer cell growth
- Gallic Acid, an Active Constituent of Grape Seed Extract, Exhibits Anti-proliferative, Pro-apoptotic and Anti-tumorigenic Effects Against Prostate Carcinoma Xenograft Growth in Nude Mice
- In VitroandIn VivoEffects of Water Extract of White Cocoa Tea (Camellia ptilophylla) Against Human Prostate Cancer
- Daidzein Effect on Hormone Refractory Prostate CancerIn VitroandIn VivoCompared to Genistein and Soy Extract: Potentiation of Radiotherapy
- Inhibition of prostate cancer cell growth by an avocado extract: role of lipid-soluble bioactive substances
- Grape seed extract inhibits EGF-induced and constitutively active mitogenic signaling but activates JNK in human prostate carcinoma DU145 cells: possible role in antiproliferation and apoptosis