- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Homeopathic medicine, the action of which is due to its constituent components.
The drug is used to treat eczema.
Active ingredients: Psorinum-Nosode (Psorinum-Nosode) D10 1.1 μl, Medorrhinum-Nosode (Medorrinum-Nosode) D12 1.1 μl, Sulfur (Sulfur) D6 1.1 μl, Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) (Thuja Occidentalis (Thuja)) D6 1.1 mcl, Bufo bufo (Bufo Bufo) D10 1.1 μl, Natrium chloratum (Natrium chloratum) D12 1.1 μl, Vaccininum-Nosode (Vaccininum-Nosode) D8 1.1 μl, Bismutum kalium iodidum (Bismutum Kalium iodidum) D5 0.55 μl, Nerium oleander (Oleander) (Nerium oleander (Oleander)) D4 0.55 μl, Cicuta virosa (Cycus Virosa) D5 0.55 μl, Bacillinum humanum-Nosode (Bacillinum humane-Nosode) D12 0.55 μl;
Auxiliary components: water for injection 1090.10 mg, sodium chloride to establish isotonia q.s.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is administered intramuscularly at 1.1 ml every other day for 4 weeks. Increase the duration and conduct a second course of treatment is possible on prescription.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug, age up to 18 years.
The prescription of complex homeopathic medicines does not exclude the use of other medicines used in this disease.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The use of the drug during pregnancy and during breastfeeding is possible, taking into account the intended benefits to the mother and the potential risk to the fetus and baby.
When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms may temporarily worsen (primary worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
In the absence of a therapeutic effect, as well as the appearance of side effects that are not described in the instructions for medical use, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
So far, no cases of overdose have been reported.
- Brand name: Psorinoheel N
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: The solution for intramuscular homeopathic. 1.1 ml each in ampoules of a colorless glass of hydrolytic class 1. A notch and a colored dot are applied on each ampoule. On 5 ampoules stack in open plastic blister strip packaging. 1 or 20 open plastic blister packs with 5 or 100 ampoules together with instructions for medical use are placed in a carton box.
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany