- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
A broad-spectrum immunomodulator that activates the reticuloendothelial, hypothalamic-pituitary and fibrinolytic systems. It has desensitizing and anti-inflammatory properties, increases the general and specific resistance of the body, affects the hypothalamus thermoregulatory centers.
1 supp. Contains 50, 100, 150 or 200 μg of the active substance.
on 10 pieces packaged.
10 mcg ~ 100 MTD
Pyrogenal® is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Pyrogenal||Research Institute of EM named Gamalei||Russia||rectal suppositories|
|Pyrogenal||Research Institute of EM named Gamalei||Russia||ampoules|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Rectal, 1 suppository per day, every day or every other day, initial dose - 50 mcg, maximum dose - 200 mcg. The course of treatment is 12-15 suppositories. The recommended treatment is as follows: 50, 50, 50, 100, 100, 100, 150, 150, 150, 200, 200, 200 μg. When using suppositories as monotherapy for immunorehabilitation with incomplete recovery from acute bacterial or viral disease, suppositories of 50 or 100 μg should be used. The course of treatment is 5-10 suppositories.
Simultaneous treatment with suppositories and intramuscular injections is possible.
Increase in body temperature to 37.5 ° C), chills, malaise; rarely - hyperthermia (up to 39.5 ° C), severe chills, headache, back pain.
C caution: diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidney, diabetes mellitus, reduction of seizure threshold, seizures, febrile seizures.
The drug is compatible and well combined with all drugs used in the treatment of diseases and conditions specified in the indications. Enhances the effectiveness of chemotherapeutic drugs as part of complex therapy.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
If within 6-8 hours hyperthermia occurs up to 39.5 ° C, severe chills, headache, back pain, it is recommended to reduce the dose of the drug. When using the drug for pyrotherapy, the above reactions are permissible.
In the presence of convulsive readiness, the drug is prescribed on the background of anticonvulsant therapy.
- Brand name: Pyrogenal
- Active ingredient: Bacterial lipopolysaccharide
- Dosage form: Suppositories for rectal use, yellowish-white, uniform consistency, cylindrical with a pointed end, with a diameter of not more than 10 mm
- Manufacturer: Research Institute of EM named Gamalei
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Use of methylene blue for detecting pyrogenal — Bacterial lipopolysaccharide
- Morphological criteria of reduced permeability and trophism of cirrhotically changed rat liver and their increase under the influence of pyrogenal and pyridoxal phosphate (morphometry and transmission and scanning electron microscopy findings)
- The chemical nature of the pyrogenic substance pyrogenal
- Effect of pyrogenal on synthesis of hemagglutinins in cultures of lung, spleen, and paratracheal lymph gland tissues
- Scar formation in the central nervous system under the influence of pyrogenal
- The influence of various amounts of pyrogenal on the formation of scars of the spinal cord
- Cytochemical investigation of the alkaline phosphatase activity of the leukocytes after injection of pyrogenal
- Effect of chronic pyrogenal stress on the mitotic regime and number of DNA-synthesizing cells in the corneal and lingual epithelium of albino rats
- Glucokinase, hexokinase, and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activities in the livers and myocardia of rabbits with pyrogenal-induced fever
- Body temperature and response to pyrogenal in germfree and ordinary animals
- Effect of pyrogenal on the liver of rats exposed to carbon tetrachloride
- Chemical composition of lipid fraction of pyrogenal P and role of lipid a in its pyrogenic activity
- Diurnal variation in the effect of pyrogenal on mitotic activity in the corneal epithelium
- Effect of pyrogenal-induced pyrexia on growth of Brown-Pearce carcinoma
- Stimulation of immunogenesis with the lipopolysaccharide pyrogenal by the Schwartz-Braun method
- Inhibition of mitotic activity of the corneal epithelium during chronic pyrogenal-induced stress in albino rats
- Some aspects of carbohydrate and phosphorus metabolism in pyrogenal pyrexia
- Antioxidant Protection and Lipid Peroxidation in the Lymph and Blood during Complete Freund’s Adjuvant-Induced Low-Grade Fever and Pyrogenal-Induced Fever
- Content of Trace Elements in the Lymph and Blood during Pyrogenal-Induced Fever and Complete Freund’s Adjuvant-Induced Low-Grade Fever
- Nociceptive thresholds and indexes of hyperthermia in rats treated with lipopolysaccharide pyrogenal
- A study by the luminescence method of the properties of pyrogenal — A bacterial lipopolysaccharide
- The introduction of prostaglandin E2 prevents the development of heart aneurism, produced by pyrogenal in dogs with myocardial infarction
- P.6.045 Pyrogenal in the treatment of sleepdisorders in heroin-addicted patients
- Influence of pyrogenal therapy on morphologic structure of keloidal scars