- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Reparil-gel H is a combined anti-inflammatory drug for topical use. Escin has a capillary-protective effect, reduces local edema, pain, tissue tension. Diethylamine salicylate has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Menthol has a local cooling effect.
- pain in diseases of the spine (pinching of the intervertebral disc, osteochondrosis, lumbago, sciatica);
- arthralgia with arthritis;
- arthralgia and myalgia for rheumatism;
- pain in case of closed injuries with rupture or sprain, swelling, hematoma;
- phlebitis of the superficial veins;
- prevention and treatment of local complications after IV injection or infusion (preventing the development of hematomas).
100 g contains:
Active substances: diethylamine salicylate 5 g; escin 1 year
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The gel should be applied to the injury site several times a day, evenly distributed over the entire surface (rubbed into the skin is not necessary).
Allergic reactions: very rarely - hyperemia, itching, skin rash.
Gel should not be applied on wounds, mucous membranes and on the skin exposed to irradiation.
- Brand name: Reparil-gel H
- Active ingredient: Diethylamine Salicylate, Escin
- Dosage form: Gel for external use.
- Manufacturer: Madus
- Country of Origin: Germany