- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Rinorin is an isotonic saline solution that helps to moisturize and maintain the normal physiological state of the nasal mucosa.
Rinorin helps to remove viruses, bacteria, allergens, air pollutants from the nasal mucosa, and reduce the manifestations of a local inflammatory process. It has an antiseptic effect due to benzalkonium chloride.
After application of Rorin, the therapeutic efficacy of drugs used intranasally increases. Contributes to the dilution of mucus.
- Prevention of respiratory viral and allergic diseases;
- use in the complex treatment of respiratory viral and allergic diseases such as rhinitis, sinusitis, adenoiditis, SARS, allergic rhinitis, especially in dry or cold weather, or when staying in rooms with central heating or air conditioning, in crowded places
- hygienic care of the nasal mucosa in children and adults - for gentle cleansing from viruses, bacteria, allergens and air pollutants;
- moisturizing and eliminating dryness of the nasal mucosa, including drivers and passengers of motor vehicles and electric vehicles, as well as during air travel and climate change;
- prevention of dryness of the nasal mucosa in persons who are more than 40 minutes near working electronic and electrical devices;
- as an additional remedy for rhinitis.
1 ml of solution Rhinorin contains: sodium chloride 7.72 mg, potassium chloride 0.42 mg, calcium chloride 0.16 mg, benzalkonium chloride 0.1 mg, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid (to ensure pH and stabilization), purified water.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
1-3 injections 1-3 times in each nasal passage as needed.
A larger amount of solution can be used to wash the nasal mucosa in the presence of crusts in the nose. The solution is also used to eliminate nasal congestion before using a medicinal nasal spray.
Nose rinsing technique:
Before first use, spray Rinori spray in the air 2-4 times to achieve a more uniform spray. To do this, gently, effortlessly, press on the horizontal part of the nozzle, placing the balloon vertically upward.
Shallowly, at 1 -1.5 cm, insert the tip into the nasal passage, trying to avoid contact of the tip with the nasal mucosa. The bottle must be held vertically, do not tilt your head. During irrigation, it is necessary to breathe through the nostril into which the injection is made, closing the other nostril while slightly pressing it with the index finger of the other hand. Gently press the dispensing tip with two fingers. Perform 1-3 nasal spray injections into the nasal passage. Blow your nose if necessary.
Repeat the procedure with a different nasal passage.
Close the dispensing cap.
Duration of use is not limited.
The application may be accompanied by short-term itching in the nose and sneezing. Spray Renorin contains benzalkonium chloride, which can cause an allergic reaction. If you suspect that the use of Spray Renorin caused a side effect, you should consult your doctor.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the spray Rhinorin.
- Brand name: Rinorin
- Active ingredient: Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride
- Dosage form: Spray nasal 50 ml
- Manufacturer: Orion Corporation
- Country of Origin: Finland