- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
It has keratolytic, antiseptic, irritant and anti-inflammatory effects. Suppresses the secretion of sebaceous and sweat glands.
Common acne, oily seborrhea, chronic eczema.
Excipients: ethanol 70%.
Salicylic acid is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Salicylic acid alcohol solution||Yaroslavl Pharmaceutical Factory||Russia||solution|
|Salicylic ointment||Tula pharmaceutical factory||Russia||ointment|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Locally, Acerbin is sprayed onto the damaged surface (it is possible to apply a sterile gauze dressing soaked in Acerbin solution) 2–3 times a day, after scarring - 1 time per day.
Burning in the place of application, which passes on its own and does not require discontinuation of the drug. Allergic reactions are possible.
Salicylic acid in the composition of Atserbina can interact with other drugs applied to the same area.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Do not spray into eyes.
- Brand name: Salicylic acid alcohol solution
- Active ingredient: Salicylic acid
- Dosage form: Solution.
- Manufacturer: Yaroslavl Pharmaceutical Factory
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Formulation and Evaluation of Controlled-Release Transdermal Patches of Theophylline–Salbutamol Sulfate
- TOXICITY OF SALBUTAMOL AND THEOPHYLLINE TOGETHER
- Experimental study of the antithrombogenic behavior of Dacron vascular grafts coated with hydrophilic acrylic copolymers bearing salicylic acid residues
- Photocatalytic degradation of salicylic acid by colloidal Fe2O3 particles
- Multivariate curve resolution applied to three-way trilinear data: Study of a spectrofluorimetric acid–base titration of salicylic acid at three excitation wavelengths
- Assay of salicylic acid and related compounds in plant cell cultures by capillary GC
- Intracranial microdialysis of salicylic acid to detect hydroxyl radical generation by antidepressant drugs in the rat
- Decreased IL-12 production and Th1 cell development by acetyl salicylic acid-mediated inhibition of NF-κB
- Macrocycles 14. Polycondensations of Aspirin and Other Monomers of Salicylic Acid
- Investigation of capillary electrophoresis-laser induced fluorescence as a tool in the characterization of sewage effluent for fluorescent acids: Determination of salicylic acid
- The Second Acidic Constant of Salicylic Acid
- Salicylate-Mediated Assembly of the Diserete Mixed-Valence Nonanuclear Manganese Complex [Mn9O4(O2CPh)8(sal)4(salH)2(py)4] (salH2 = salicylic acid, py = pyridine)
- Salicylic acid-biuret-trioxane terpolymer resins and their ion-exchange properties
- Synthetic, structural, and thermal degradation of a tercopolymer derived from salicylic acid, guanidine, and formaldehyde
- Release of salicylic acid through poly(vinyl alcohol)/poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) and poly(vinyl alcohol-g-N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone) membranes
- pH- and temperature-sensitive in vitro release of salicylic acid through poly(vinyl alcohol-g-acrylamide) membranes
- Preparation, characterization, and salicylic acid release behavior of chitosan/poly(vinyl alcohol) blend microspheres
- Synthesis of resin IV: Salicylic acid, diaminonaphthalein, and formaldehyde terpolymer and its ion exchange
- Synthesis, characterization, and application of amberlite XAD-2- salicylic acid- iminodiacetic acid for lead removal from human plasma and environmental samples
- Hydroquinone modified hyper-cross-linked resin to be used as a polymeric adsorbent for adsorption of salicylic acid from aqueous solution
- Preparation, evaluation, and in vitro release study of O-carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles loaded with gentamicin and salicylic acid
- Binding of tolmetin and salicylic acid to human serum albumin as a function of temperature
- Comparison of two enteric-coated acetylsalicylic acid preparations by monitoring steady-state levels of salicylic acid and its metabolites in plasma and urine