Sehydrin [Hydrazine sulfate]
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
The drug inhibits the growth of tumors, has an impact on a number of biochemical parameters: inhibits monoamine oxidase activity, reduces the permeability of cell membranes and biomembrane subcellular structures, is an inhibitor of xenobiotic metabolism. It has a symptomatic therapeutic effect in malignant tumors in advanced stages. It does not have mielodepressivnymi and other side effects characteristic of many other anticancer drugs.
The content of the drug in the blood of sick people reaches a maximum 2 hours after taking 60 mg (1 tablet); after one day, small amounts of serum are determined. When blood is taken 9 hours after the end of the 30-day course of treatment, from 0 to 89 ng / ml Sehydrin® is detected in different patients.
The study of the pharmacokinetics of Segidrin® was also performed on outbred intact rats and animals with sarcoma 45. The drug is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract; blood purification from it ends by the 25-28th hour after intragastric administration at a dose of 100 mg / kg.
The maximum concentration in the blood of intact animals occurs approximately 50 minutes after the administration, in tumor carriers (sarcoma 45) - after 3 hours.
A 3-5-fold increase in accumulation of the substance was registered in the liver, kidneys and lungs compared with blood, but not in the tumor; purification of intact organs of healthy animals and tumor carriers ends by the end of 4 days. Excretion with urine in healthy animals lasts up to 3 days and is approximately 50% of the injected amount; in tumor carriers, elimination ends between the first and second day, and only 25% of the drug is eliminated. The volume of distribution in intact rats is 14 ml, in the presence of a tumor - 29.4 ml. Tumors tend to accumulate Segidrin. Sehydrin® is oxidized in the body, and its intact part is excreted in the urine, partially in the acetylated form (in rats and rabbits).
At the same time, Sehydrin® has a pronounced symptomatic effect: reduction or elimination of pain syndrome (up to refusal from drugs), feelings of weakness, symptoms of respiratory failure (shortness of breath), cough, fever, improved appetite, increased motor activity. The drug is prescribed to patients with malignant neoplasms in advanced stages (including in the preterminal phase of the process).
1 tablet contains:
Active substances: hydrazine sulfate 60 mg.
Excipients: disubstituted calcium phosphate, polyvinylpyrrolidone, magnesium stearate, highly dispersed silicon dioxide, dimethicone, talc, polymethacrylate, polyethylene glycol 600, ferric oxide red (E172), titanium dioxide.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Sehydrin® is administered orally 1-2 hours before or 1-2 hours after eating or taking other drugs. Adults take the drug 1 tablet 3 times a day. Course dose - 100 pills. In case of unsatisfactory tolerance, the daily dose is reduced to 2 pills per day. The dose for the course of treatment may not change.
Repeated treatment is carried out with an interval of at least 14 days. The number of courses is not limited, with the intervals between courses increasing by 1-2 weeks.
There may be dyspeptic phenomena (nausea, vomiting, belching), quickly passing with a dose reduction or a short-term (two-, three-day) interruption in treatment. Rare complications - insomnia, general arousal, not pronounced and transient phenomena of polyneuritis.
When dyspeptic phenomena prescribed inside astringents and anti-inflammatory agents (chamomile infusion, Romazulan, vikalin), antispasmodics and antiemetics. With neurotoxic effects, it is advisable to use pyridoxine hydrochloride (5% solution of vitamin B6 1 ml intramuscularly 1-2 times a day), thiamine chloride (vitamin B1), multivitamin preparations orally and intravenous administration of 20-40% dextrose (glucose).
Carefully: with marked impaired liver and kidney function.
Simultaneous reception of Segidrin with barbiturates, ethanol, tranquilizers, antipsychotic drugs (neuroleptics) can lead to a sharp increase in the toxicity of Sehydrin.
In experiments on laboratory animals, in case of preliminary administration of Segidrin, the effectiveness of treatment with many anticancer drugs is increased (with the exception of cyclophosphamide).
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
Treatment with Sehydrin should be carried out under the supervision of a physician with experience in the use of anticancer drugs.
The drug is prescribed with caution in patients with marked violations of the liver and kidneys. The use of the drug for jaundice caused by liver metastases (especially obstructive) is not contraindicated.
It is necessary to exclude the use of ethanol-containing drinks, as well as products rich in tyramine: cheese, raisins, canned foods, sausages, yogurts.
Due to the lack of myelotoxicity, Sehydrin® is used in patients with cytopenia resulting from radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
- Brand name: Sehydrin
- Active ingredient: Hydrazine sulfate
- Dosage form: Enteric-coated pills.
- Manufacturer: Pharmsynthez PAO
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Hydrazine sulfate in cancer patients with weight loss. A placebo-controlled clinical experience
- [Inorganic Syntheses] Inorganic Syntheses Volume 1 || Recovery of Hydrazine Residues as Hydrazine Dihydro Chloride or Hydrazine Sulfate
- The cupric sulfate-hydrazine-oxygen system as an initiator for the emulsion polymerization of methyl methacrylate
- La Détermination du Sulfate D'Hydrazine par L'Hypobromite
- ChemInform Abstract: Chromous Hydrazine Sulfate.
- ChemInform Abstract: Hydrazine Sulfate: A Cheap and Efficient Catalyst for the Regioselective Ring-Opening of Epoxides. A Metal-Free Procedure for the Preparation of β-Alkoxy Alcohols.
- Hydrazine, methylhydrazine and methylhydrazine sulfate carcinogenesis in swiss mice. failure of ammonium hydroxide to interfere in the development of tumors
- Oxidation of hydroxylamine by ferricyanide in presence of zinc sulfate: A rapid method for estimating hydroxylamine and hydrazine in a mixture
- Spin-lattice relaxation of protons in hydrazine sulfate, N2H6SO4
- Decomposition of hydrazine complexes of cadmium sulfate
- Effect of hydrazine sulfate on glucose-regulating enzymes in the normal and cancerous rat
- Modulation of tumor necrosis factor activities by a potential anticachexia compound, hydrazine sulfate
- Generation of hydrogen peroxide via the selective reduction of oxygen by hydrazine sulfate over Br-promoted Pd/Al2O3 catalyst in an aqueous medium at ambient conditions
- Vibrational modes of hydrazine sulfate and deuterium-substituted single crystals
- Chromous hydrazine sulfate
- Cupric sulfate–hydrazine system as an initiator of vinyl polymerization. II. Polymerization of methyl methacrylate in aqueous solution in the absence of oxygen
- Polycondensation in SO3·Poly(p-phenylene-1,3,4-oxadiazole) by reaction of terephthalic acid and hydrazine sulfate in SO3
- Synthesis of poly(1,3,4-oxadiazole)s by direct polycondensation of dicarboxylic acids with hydrazine sulfate using phosphorus pentoxide/methanesulfonic acid as condensing agent and solvent
- Ring transformations in reactions of heterocyclic compounds with nucleophiles (III): Conversion of pyrimidine and some of its methyl derivatives by hydrazine and by methylhydrazine sulfate into pyrazoles and methylpyrazoles
- Spectrophotometric analysis of hydrazine sulfate and terephthalic acid in the coagulation bath and wash water of oksalon fibre
- Gluconeogenesis in animals with experimental tumors treated by hydrazine sulfate
- Hydrazine sulfate as a cell membrane stabilizer
- Experience of the treatment with Sehydrin (Hydrazine Sulfate, HS) in the advanced cancer patients
- Newly developed animal model with alcoholic liver damage induced by an inhibitor for gluconeogenesis, hydrazine sulfate