- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Pharmacotherapeutic group: anxiolytic agent (tranquilizer).
ATX code: N05BX
Selank® is a synthesized analogue of the endogenous peptide tafttsin, has an original mechanism of neurospecific action on the central nervous system.
Selank® has an anti-anxiety effect with an antidepressant effect; antiasthenic action.
Relieves anxiety, anxiety, fear, apathy, depression and asthenia.
It has a positive effect on cognitive functions, improves memory, speech, increases attention, activates learning processes, in particular, memorization, analysis and reproduction of information. Normalizes psychomotor reactions.
Under stress, Selank® eliminates negative emotional tension and stimulates the development of adaptive behavior aimed at achieving a beneficial result.
Selank® is administered intranasally (nasal drops). The absolute bioavailability of Selank® when administered to the nasal mucosa is 92.8%. The drug is rapidly absorbed from the nasal mucosa and after 30 seconds it is detected in the blood plasma, and then quickly distributed to various organs and tissues. Penetrates into the brain tissue. Plasma concentration decreases progressively within 5-5.5 minutes. In the daily urine, neither unchanged drug nor metabolites are detected, which is due to the rapid degradation of Selanka® under the influence of tissue peptidases.
• unmotivated anxiety;
• panic attacks;
• instability of mood;
• sleep disorders;
• decrease in will, initiation of activity, indecision, difficulty in decision making, self-doubt;
• lack of communication;
• adjustment disorders;
Prevention and treatment of stress disorders.
The composition of 1 ml: Active ingredient: Selank® in terms of 100% substance (threonyl-lysylprolyl-arginyl-prolyl-glycyl-proline diacetate) - 1.5 mg.
Excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate (nipagin) - 1 mg, purified water to 1 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Is ingested in the form of heat and 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day. For rinsing the mouth and pharynx, use 1 / 2–1 glass 3-4 times a day in the form of heat. Before use, the infusion is recommended to shake.
Allergic reactions are possible; overdose - nausea.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug,
- abnormal liver and / or kidney function,
- gastritis with high acidity,
- peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer,
- period of pregnancy and lactation.
Before use, it is recommended to consult with a specialist.
- Brand name: Selank
- Active ingredient: Threonyl-Lysyl-Prolyl-Arginyl-Prolyl-Glycyl-Proline
- Dosage form: Nasal drops.
- Manufacturer: Peptogen
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Seasonal effects of Selank on the behavior of hibernating animals
- Selank and its metabolites maintain homeostasis in the gastric mucosa
- Effect of selank on cognitive processes after damage inflicted to the cerebral catecholamine system during early ontogeny
- Use of Selank to correct measures of integrative brain activity and biogenic amine levels in adult rats resulting from Antenatal Hypoxia
- Intranasal administration of the peptide Selank regulates BDNF expression in the rat hippocampus in vivo
- Antiviral properties of structural fragments of the peptide Selank
- Compensatory and antiamnestic effects of heptapeptide Selank in monkeys
- Changes in expression of the genes for chemokines, cytokines, and their receptors in response to selank and its fragments
- Comparison of anticoagulant effects of regulatory proline-containing oligopeptides. Specificity of glyprolines, semax, and selank and potential for their practical application
- Synthesis of tritium-labeled Selank
- Transcriptomic response of rat hippocampus and spleen cells to single and chronic administration of the peptide selank
- Semax and Selank Inhibit the Enkephalin-Degrading Enzymes of Human Serum
- Effects of Selank on Behavioral Reactions and Activities of Plasma Enkephalin-Degrading Enzymes in Mice with Different Phenotypes of Emotional and Stress Reactions
- The Inhibitory Effect of Selank on Enkephalin-Degrading Enzymes as a Possible Mechanism of Its Anxiolytic Activity
- The Optimizing Action of the Synthetic Peptide Selank on a Conditioned Active Avoidance Reflex in Rats
- Selank and Short Peptides of the Tuftsin Family in the Regulation of Adaptive Behavior in Stress
- A New Property of the Synthetic Anxiolytic Selank and Its Derivatives
- Leu-Enkephalin Generally Labeled with Tritium in Studying the Selank Inhibiting Effect on the Enkephalin-Degrading Enzymes of Human Blood Plasma
- Expression of inflammation-related genes in mouse spleen under tuftsin analog Selank
- The cerebroprotective effects of Semax and Selank in primates at different types of neurosis
- P.3.003 The effect of Selank on the seasonal depressed animal behaviour
- P.3.018 Neuropharmacological effects of heptapeptide Selank on the neurotransmitter content in brain structures of Wistar rats
- P.3.026 Pharmacokinetics of peptide anxiolytic Selank in rat blood and brain after intranasal administration
- P.3.036 Novel anxiolytic Selank: Results of thePhase II clinical trials