- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
When applied topically, it is practically not absorbed.
Symptomatic therapy of acute nasopharyngitis (runny nose), sinusitis.
Composition per pill
Active ingredient: silver proteinate (protargol) - 200.0 mg.
Excipient: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose - 10.0 mg.
Silver Proteinate is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Set gynecologic Juno||Simurg||Russia||Other|
|Contraceptive intrauterine Juno-Biot||Simurg||Russia||Other|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
To prepare a 2% solution, dissolve 1 tablet (200 mg) in 10 ml of the attached solvent.
Before using the 2% solution, rinse and clean the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity. Apply 1-3 drops 3 times a day for 5-7 days.
The method of preparation of the solution
- Pour solvent into vial.
- Add Sialor to the tablet.
- Shake until the tablet is completely dissolved (8-10 minutes).
- individual intolerance of individual components;
- lactation period.
Before using Protargol, be sure to inform your doctor about the use of other medicines. In most cases, the drug Protargol can be used in combination with other drugs (data on the interaction of Protargol with other drugs does not exist).
Pregnancy and Lactation
Before use, apply a small amount of the product on the elbow bend to reveal individual intolerance. If you experience symptoms of individual intolerance to the components of the product (irritation, burning, itching of the skin, mucous membranes), rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes, if necessary, consult a doctor.
The simultaneous use of products containing salts of alkaloids and organic bases (adrenaline) is not recommended.
As a rule, when using the drug Protargol, there are no signs and symptoms of an overdose of the drug.
- Brand name: Protargol-ENT
- Active ingredient: Silver Proteinate
- Dosage form: pills for preparation of solution for topical administration, 200 mg.
On 1 or 2 pills in a blister strip packaging from a film of polyvinyl chloride or PVC / PVDH and aluminum printed lacquered foil.
1 contour cellular packaging, 1 bottle of dark glass, sealed with a plastic cap with the control of the first opening, 1 cap-pipette and instructions for use in a pack of cardboard.
- Manufacturer: Ellara
- Silver staining of nerve tissue with a new silver proteinate
- Ultrastructural demonstration of a glycoproteinic surface coat in allergenic pollen grains by combined cetylpyridinium chloride precipitation and silver proteinate staining
- The effect of chloroquine on the intralysosomal degradation of cell-coat glycoproteins in the absorptive cells of cultured human small-intestinal tissue as shown by silver proteinate staining
- Ultrastructural cytochemistry of hepatic lysosomes and their protein components is selectively revealed by the ninhydrin-dimethyl sulfoxide-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate reaction
- Enhancement of the periodic acid — Schiff (PAS) and periodic acid — thiocarbohydrazide — silver proteinate (PA-TCH-SP) reaction in LR White sections
- The influence of embedding media and fixation on the post-embedment ultrastructural demonstration of complex carbohydrates. I. Morphology and periodic acid-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate staining of vicinal diols
- A study of the dermo-epidermal junction in dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa using the periodic acid-thiosemicarbazide-silver proteinate technique
- Silver proteinate staining of neutral polysaccharides in apple cell walls: implications relative to fruit firmness
- Ultrastructural cytochemistry of oxytalan fibers in the periodontal ligament and microfibrils in the aorta with the periodic acid-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate method
- Ultrastructural histochemistry of the dento-epithelial junction : I. Phosphotungstic acid periodic acid-silver methenamine and periodic acid-thiosemicarbazide-silver proteinate
- Implementation of periodic acid-thiosemicarbazide-silver proteinate staining for ultrastructural assessment of muscle glycogen utilization during exercise
- Demonstration of intracytoplasmic glycogen of megakaryocytes and blood platelets by means of the periodic acid-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate method
- Use of Mild Periodic Acid-Thiosemicarbazide-Silver Proteinate Staining for Ultrahistochemical Demonstration of Glycoconjugates in the Human Uterine Epithelium
- Modification of the Silver Proteinate Impregnation Technique for Protozoa and Cultured Nerve Cells
- Lead Tetraacetate-Thiocarbohydrazide-Silver Proteinate Method for Light Microscopy of Polysaccharides
- A modified periodic acid-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate staining sequence for enhanced contrast and resolution of glycogen depositions by transmission electron microscopy.
- The ninhydrin-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate reaction with proteins.
- Post-embedding staining with high-iron diamine-thiocarbohydrazide-silver proteinate and its application to visualizing sulfated glycoconjugates in cryofixed kidney and cartilage.
- Proteinate-Capped Silver Nanoparticle Transport in Water-Saturated Sand
- Evidence for Taxonomic Utility of Periodic Acid-Thiocarbohydrazide-Silver Proteinate Cytochemical Staining for Electron Microscopy
- Silver Proteinate Impregnation in Under Two Hours
- Fine Structure of the Cell Surface Coat of Trypanosoma musculi Bloodstream and Metacyclic Forms Using the Thiosemicarbazide-Silver Proteinate Method
- No Polysaccharide Demonstrated in Filamentous Structures in Sieve Elements by Thiery's Periodic Acid-Thiocarbohydrazide-Silver Proteinate Method for Electron Microscopy
- Fine structural localization of periodic acid-thio-carbohydrazide-silver proteinate reactive substances in rat thyroid follicular cells.