- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
The main active ingredient Hyruan One is hyaluronic acid. It is an essential component of the synovial fluid that serves as a natural joint lubricant. If the amount of sodium hyaluronate decreases, the liquid becomes too thin and not viscous enough. When moving, the joints rub against each other, the cartilage tissue becomes thinner. Possible formation of effusion, causing internal swelling and lowering the viscosity of synovial fluid. The patient's temperature rises, inflammation of the cartilage tissue may begin, accelerating its deformation. With a deterioration in the quality and quantity of synovial fluid, the patient experiences constant discomfort. Joints swell, ache, ache. Each movement causes discomfort, the patient tries to reduce activity, which leads to a gradual atrophy of the joint. The process becomes irreversible, as a result, it is necessary to resort to surgical intervention and replace the damaged area with a prosthesis. With the introduction of hyaluronic acid directly into the joint, a viscous substance instantly gets into the synovial fluid and improves its composition. The concentration of the drug gradually increases, the effectiveness is maintained for several weeks after the injection. Introduced Sodium Hyaluronate: reduces joint damping; discharge of effusion ceases; swelling subsides; independent development of synovial fluid is gradually normalized. Effectiveness lasts up to 6 months and longer, if necessary, repeat the treatment.
The drug is injected into the synovial space with the help of a syringe and needle, which are included in the kit. If the drug was stored in the refrigerator, it is warmed up to room temperature in the hands before the injection. The blister with a syringe is carefully opened and immediately used. Keep the syringe in the damaged packaging is impossible. Injection of hyaluronic acid Before the injection, the skin is rubbed with an alcohol-containing liquid. If there is an effusion, it is removed with a syringe and needle. The drug should be injected only by a medical professional, self-injection will do more harm than good. The drug is injected slowly, the entire contents of the syringe is used at one time. When the injection is important not to introduce medicine into the muscle and not to touch the blood vessel. After injection, the patient must observe complete rest for several hours. In the coming days, you should avoid increased loads. If treatment of 2 or more joints is necessary, a separate syringe is taken for each. For swelling or pain, an ice compress can be put in place. If the drug is administered for the first time, medical control is required during the first days after the injection.
Hyruan One is prescribed for arthritis and arthritis of the joints: knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, ankle. It is recommended for use in the treatment of limbs experiencing increased stress. Most often, Hyriana’s injections are made in the area of the knees or ankle. The drug speeds up recovery after surgery, can be used after injuries and increased stress. The drug improves the quality and quantity of synovial fluid, prevents further deformation of the joints and the resolution of cartilage tissue. The tool is well absorbed by the body.
Hyruan One is a clear, colorless, odorless gel with a slightly viscous texture. The composition includes sodium hyaluronate and butanediol diglycidyl ether.
Sodium Hyaluronate is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Hyalubrix®||Phidia Pharmaceutici S. p||Italy||solution|
|Avizor Moisture drops eye drops||Avizor||Spain||eye drops|
|Synocrom Forte||Croma Pharma||Germany||syringe|
|Vismed||TRB Chemedika AG||Germany||gel|
|Hyalur||K.O.Romparm Company S.R.L||Romania||solution|
|Hyalgan fidia||Phidia Pharmaceutici S. p||Italy||solution|
|Hylo Comod||Ursapharm Artsnaymittel||Germany||eye drops|
|Durolane®||Smith and Nefyu||UK||syringe|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Hypersensitivity (allergy) - swelling, facial flushing, rash, urticaria, itching. If these symptoms occur, stop the administration of Hyruan Plus and take appropriate measures. Possible side effects at the injection site are pain (mostly transient pain after the injection), rarely swelling, redness, a sensation of heat and local squeezing. Other possible side effects are nausea, vomiting, fever.
Hyruan Plus should not be prescribed to patients with known hypersensitivity (allergy) to drugs that contain sodium hyaluronate.
Hyruan Plus should be prescribed with caution to patients who have a hypersensitivity to other hyaluronic acid drugs, as well as skin diseases or infectious skin lesions at the site of the planned injection. Hyruan Plus should not be given in other synovial tissues and capsules (any extra-articular application). Intravascular Hyruan Plus may cause systemic adverse reactions.
- Brand name: Hyrian Plus
- Active ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Manufacturer: Unimed Pharma
- Effects of sodium chloride, guanidine hydrochloride, and sucrose on the viscoelastic properties of sodium hyaluronate solutions
- Amphiphilic derivatives of sodium alginate and hyaluronate for cartilage repair: Rheological properties
- Sodium alginate sponges with or without sodium hyaluronate: In vitro engineering of cartilage
- Pseudogout following intraarticular injection of sodium hyaluronate
- Prospective comparison of sodium hyaluronate and hylan G-F 20 in a clinical practice: comment on the concise communication by Martens
- Vacuum-ultraviolet circular dichroism of sodium hyaluronate oligosaccharides and polymer segments
- Thermal stability of sodium hyaluronate in aqueous solution
- The diffusion process of sodium hyaluronate (Na-Ha) and Na-Ha-n-alkyl derivatives films swelling
- Elimination of exogenously injected sodium-hyaluronate from rabbit flexor tendon sheaths
- Molecular effects of sodium hyaluronate on the healing of avian supracoracoid tendon tear: According to in situ hybridization and real-time polymerase chain reaction
- Raman spectroscopic study on sodium hyaluronate: an effect of proton and γ irradiation
- Flow field-flow fractionation and multiangle light scattering for ultrahigh molecular weight sodium hyaluronate characterization
- Sodium hyaluronate as an aid in microvascular surgery
- Aggregation Properties of Sodium Hyaluronate with Alkanediyl-α,ω-bis(dimethylalkylammonium Bromide) Surfactants in Aqueous Sodium Chloride Solution
- Relative molecular weight and concentration determination of sodium hyaluronate solutions by gel-exclusion high-performance liquid chromatography
- FTIR studies of sodium hyaluronate and its oligomers in the amorphous solid phase and in aqueous solution
- Preparative separation of oligosaccharides from K-carrageenan, sodium hyaluronate, and dextran by SuperdexTM 30 prep. grade
- On some original properties of dilute polyelectrolyte solutions at low salt content: sodium hyaluronate example
- The influence of sodium hyaluronate molecular weight on protein content according to Lowry and Coomassie blue assays
- Assessment of sodium hyaluronate gel as vehicle for intracameral delivery of cefuroxime in endophthalmitis prophylaxis
- A fluorescence study of sodium hyaluronate/surfactant interactions in aqueous media
- Determination of sodium hyaluronate with some basic bisphenylnaphthylmethane dyes by resonance Rayleigh scattering method
- Field programming in frit inlet asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation/multiangle light scattering: Application to sodium hyaluronate
- Effect of dissolution temperature on the structures of sodium hyaluronate by flow field-flow fractionation/multiangle light scattering