- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Taktivin is an immunostimulating agent.
In immunodeficient states, the drug normalizes the quantitative and functional immunity parameters, stimulates the production of lymphokines, including a-and y-interferon, restores T-killer activity, the functional activity of stem hematopoietic cells and normalizes a number of other indicators characterizing the intensity of immunity. Activates the macrophage system.
Immunodeficiency states in adults and children (from 6 months to 14 years), arising from such diseases as:
- infectious purulent and septic processes;
- lymphoproliferative diseases (lymphogranulomatosis, lymphocytic leukemia);
- malignant neoplasms;
- persistent dysfunction of the thymus (radiation sickness, thymus tumors, surgical removal of the thymus);
- multiple sclerosis;
- recurrent ophthalmic herpes;
- dermatitis and dermatosis;
- often repeated ORVI, ORZ;
- urological diseases of infectious etiology;
- lung disease;
- chronic viral hepatitis;
- surgical interventions (in the preoperative and postoperative periods);
Active ingredients: Taktivin 0.1 mg.
Excipients: sodium chloride 8.85 mg, water for injection - up to 1 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The dosage regimen is set individually. The usual dose is 20-40 mg / day in 2-4 doses, depending on the severity of the disease. After normalization of thyroid function (usually after 3-8 weeks), maintenance doses of 2.5-10 mg / day are used.
Children - 300-500 mcg / kg, maintenance doses - 200-300 mcg / kg. In maintenance doses, thiamazole can be taken 1 time / day (in the morning after a meal).
Allergic reactions: skin rash; rarely fever; in isolated cases - lupus-like syndrome.
From the hematopoietic system: rarely - blood disorders (leukopenia, agranulocytosis); in isolated cases, generalized lymphadenopathy.
On the part of the digestive system: rarely - taste disorders; in rare cases - abnormal liver function, nausea, vomiting,
On the part of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system: in isolated cases - neuritis and polyneuritis, headaches.
On the part of the endocrine system: hyperplasia of the thyroid gland.
- Severe leukopenia or granulocytopenia;
- hypersensitivity to thiamazole;
- lactation (breastfeeding).
With simultaneous use of thiamazol with amidopyrine, sulfonamides increases the risk of leukopenia.
Leucogen and folic acid with simultaneous use with tiamazol reduce the risk of leukopenia.
Gentamicin enhances the antithyroid effect of thiamazole.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
Tiamazol penetrates the placental barrier. Use after the first trimester of pregnancy is associated with the threat of hypothyroidism in the fetus.
It is excreted in breast milk.
During the period of treatment it is necessary to regularly monitor the blood picture.
Large streams of the thyroid gland with narrowing of the trachea should be treated with thiamazol for a short time, because with prolonged treatment, growth of the struma is possible.
Before starting treatment, the patient should be warned about the need to go to a doctor when a fever, sore throat, inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth, boils, as these manifestations can be symptoms of agranulocytosis.
1-2 weeks before the operation, thiamazole should be canceled and continue preparation for strumectomy with iodine-containing preparations.
It should be borne in mind that iodine deficiency increases, and the excess weakens the effect of thiamazole.
- Brand name: Taktivin
- Active ingredient: Thymus extract
- Dosage form: Taktivinsubcutaneous solution,colorless transparent odorless liquid.
- Manufacturer: Biomed Krasnogorsk
- Country of Origin: Russia