- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Multicomponent homeopathic medicine, whose action is due to the components that make up its composition.
The drug is used in complex therapy to stimulate the function of the testicles with impotence in men of reproductive age, decreased libido, accelerated ejaculation, manifestations of male menopause.
Active ingredients: Testis suis (testis suis) D4 22 μl, Embryo totalis suis (embryo totalis suis) D8 22 μl, Glandula suprarenalis suis (glandula suprarenalis suis) D13 22 μl, Kalium picrinicum (Kalium Picrinicum) D6 22 μl, Ginseng (ginseng) D422 μL, Damiana (Damiana) D8 22 μl, Caladium seguinum (Caladium seguinum) D6 22 μl, Cor suis (cor suis) D8 22 μl, Cortisonum aceticum (cortisone aceticum) D13 22 μl, Vitex agnus-castus (vitex agnus-casus) D6 22 μl, Selenium (Selenium) D10 22 μl, Strychninum phosphoricum (strychnine phosphoricum) D6 22 μl, Cantharis (cantharis) D8 22 μl, curare (curare) D8 22 μl, Conium maculatum (conium maculum) D28 22 μL, Lycopodium clavatum (Lycopodium clavatum) D28 22 μl, Phosphorus (phosphorus) D8 22 μl, Diencephalon suis (Diencephalon suis) D10 22 μl, Magnesium phosphoricum (Magnesium phosphoricum) D1022 μl, Ferrum phosphoricum (ferrum phosphoricum) D10 22 μl, Manganum phosphoricum (manganum phosphoricum) D8 22 μl, Zincum metallicum (Zincum Metallicum) D10 22 mcl, Acidum ascorbicum (ascorbicum acidum) D6 22 μl
Auxiliary components: sodium chloride to establish isotony of about 9 mg / ml, water for injection up to 2.2 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults and children from 15 years: 6 lozenges per day with an interval of 2 hours.
Children from 5 to 10 years: 3 lozenges per day with an interval of 4 hours.
Children from 10 to 15 years: 4 lozenges per day with an interval of 3 hours.
Hypersensitivity to the drug; children's age up to 5 years.
- II and III trimester;
- lactation period;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- sideroblastic anemia;
- renal stone disease.
Tetracaine reduces the antibacterial activity of sulfanilamide drugs. Vasoconstrictor agents prolong the effect and reduce the toxicity of tetracaine.
Ascorbic acid increases the concentration in the blood of benzylpenicillin and tetracyclines, increases the risk of crystalluria in the treatment of short-acting salicylates and sulfonamides, reduces the concentration in the blood of oral contraceptives.
Not recommended for use simultaneously with drugs for the treatment of oral cavity and pharynx, containing iodine (Lugol solution, Povidone-iodine). Ascorbic acid, which is part of the drug, can change the results of some laboratory tests, which should be reported when conducting tests.
Symptoms: dizziness, general weakness, cyanosis, agitation, anxiety, muscle tremor, respiratory failure, nausea, vomiting.
Treatment: gastric lavage, the appointment of saline laxatives; symptomatic therapy.
- Brand name: Normodipine
- Active ingredient: Tetrabenazine
- Manufacturer: Gedeon Richter
- Absolute configuration of (+)-α-dihydrotetrabenazine, an active metabolite of tetrabenazine
- Treatment of hyperkinetic movement disorders with tetrabenazine: A double-blind crossover study
- Tetrabenazine induces acute dystonic reactions
- Tetrabenazine and dystonia in primates
- A Concise Total Synthesis of (+)-Tetrabenazine and (+)-α-Dihydrotetrabenazine
- ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis, Stereochemistry and anti-Tetrabenazine Activity of Bicyclo Analogues of 2-Phenylmorpholines.
- ChemInform Abstract: A Concise Total Synthesis of (+)-Tetrabenazine and (+)-α-Dihydrotetrabenazine.
- Synthesis, stereochemistry and anti-tetrabenazine activity of bicyclo analogues of 2-phenylmorpholines
- Synthesis of 3H-labeled Tetrabenazine (TBZ)
- Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of an iodovinyl-tetrabenazine analog as a marker for the vesicular monoamine transporter
- Tremor induction by intracaudate injections of bretylium, tetrabenazine, or mescaline: Functional deficits in caudate dopamine
- Direct injection high-performance liquid chromatography of tetrabenazine and its metabolite in plasma of humans and rats
- Concentration-effect relationships of tetrabenazine and dihydrotetrabenazine in the rat
- Tetrabenazine in the treatment of severe pediatric chorea
- Tetrabenazine therapy of pediatric hyperkinetic movement disorders
- Tetrabenazine for hyperglycemic-induced hemichorea–hemiballismus
- Short-term effects of tetrabenazine on chorea associated with Huntington's disease
- Long-term tolerability of tetrabenazine in the treatment of hyperkinetic movement disorders
- Treatment of the symptoms of Huntington's disease: Preliminary results comparing aripiprazole and tetrabenazine
- Dramatic response of facial stereotype/tic to tetrabenazine in the first reported cases of neuroferritinopathy in the United States
- Tetrabenazine as a cause of neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- A case of tetrabenazine-induced neuroleptic malignant syndrome after prolonged treatment
- Synthesis and biological activity of iodinated and photosensitive derivatives of tetrabenazine
- Synthesis of [11C]tetrabenazine, a vesicular monoamine uptake inhibitor, for PET imaging studies