Thyme ordinary herb extract
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
- has an expectorant and antimicrobial effect
- dilutes sputum and reduces its viscosity
In the treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, accompanied by cough with difficult to separate sputum, including
- whooping cough.
For adults and children from 1 year!
100 g of syrup contain
Active ingredient: thyme ordinary herb extract liquid with a thymol content of 0.028% - 9.00 g
Thyme ordinary herb extract is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Bronchicum With||A.Nattermann and Cie GmbH||Germany||syrup|
|Bronchicum||A.Nattermann and Cie GmbH||Germany||Other|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The contents of the vial are dissolved before injection in 1-2 ml of isotonic sodium chloride solution.
The drug is administered intramuscularly daily in the following doses:
- Adults: 5-20 mg. In the course of 30-100 mg.
- Children: Up to a year - 1 mg; 1-3 years - 1.5-2 mg; 4-6 years - 2-3 mg; 7-14 years old - 3-5 mg.
Within 3-10 days depending on the severity of immunity disorders.
If necessary, repeat the course (after 1-6 months).
With the preventive purpose
The drug is used intramuscularly daily for 3-5 days:
- Adults: 5-10 mg.
- Children: 1-5 mg.
Individual intolerance. Pregnancy and lactation.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The drug is contraindicated for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms that require high concentration of attention
No negative effect on the ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms was noted.
- Brand name: Bronchoplant
- Active ingredient: Thyme ordinary herb extract
- Dosage form: Syrup
- Manufacturer: Evalar
- Country of Origin: Russia