- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Homeopathic medicine used in inflammatory and dystrophic diseases of the musculoskeletal system and injuries
In complex therapy for sprains, sprains, bone fractures, soft tissue edema after surgery and injuries, inflammatory processes of various organs and tissues, especially the musculoskeletal system (tendovaginitis, bursitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, periarthritis), arthrosis.
2.2 ml of solution contain
active substances: Arnica montana D2 2.20 mg, Calendula officinalis D2 2.20 mg, Сhamomilla recutita D3 2.20 mg, Symphytum officinale D6 2.20 mg, Achillea millefolium D3 2.20 mg, Atropa bella-donna D2 2, 20 mg, Aconitum napellus D2 1.32 mg, Bellis perennis D2 1.10 mg, Hypericum perforatum D2 0.66 mg, Echinacea D2 0.55 mg, Echinacea purpurea D2 0.55 mg, Hamamelis virginiana D1 0.22 mg, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D6 1.10 mg, Hepar sulfuris D6 2.20 mg
excipients: water for injection, sodium chloride.
Traumeel C is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Assign 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week IM, periarticular.
The course of treatment is 4-5 weeks. The frequency of use and the duration of the course prescribed by a doctor.
The simultaneous administration of several dosage forms of the drug (for example, pills or drops together with ointment and injections) is recommended.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Very rarely: the appearance of redness, swelling, itching at the injection site.
In rare cases: increased salivation after taking the drug.
If you find side effects, you must stop taking the drug and consult with your doctor.
- known hypersensitivity to Achillea millefolium (yarrow), Chamomilla recutita (chamomile), Calendula officinalis (pot marigold), Bellis perennis (Bellis perennis), Echinacea (Echinacea), Arnica montana (Arnica montana) or other plants of the family Compositae;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome, HIV infection;
- other autoimmune diseases;
- children's age up to 12 years due to the lack of clinical data;
- increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
The prescription of complex homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines used in this disease.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation is possible if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus and child. Medical consultation is required.
When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms may temporarily worsen (primary worsening). In this case, as well as with the appearance of side effects, you should stop using the drug and consult with your doctor.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms
Does not affect.
So far, no cases of overdose have been reported.
- Brand name: Traumeel C
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Solution for intramuscular and intraarticular injection homeopathic colorless, transparent, odorless.
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany
- A randomized, controlled clinical trial of the homeopathic medication TRAUMEEL s® in the treatment of chemotherapy-induced stomatitis in children undergoing stem cell transplantation
- Effect of Traumeel S®, a homeopathic formulation, on blood-induced inflammation in rats
- Influence of Traumeel on cultured chondrocytes and recombinant human matrix metalloproteinases: Implications for chronic joint diseases
- Traumeel vs. diclofenac for reducing pain and improving ankle mobility after acute ankle sprain: A multicentre, randomised, blinded, controlled and non-inferiority trial
- Effect of Traumeel S on Cytokine Profile in a Cecal Ligation and Puncture (CLP) Sepsis Model in Rats
- A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial protocol to assess Traumeel injection vs dexamethasone injection in rotator cuff syndrome: the TRAumeel in ROtator cuff syndrome (TRARO) study protocol
- Inhibition of IL-1β and TNF-α Secretion from Resting and Activated Human Immunocytes by the Homeopathic Medication Traumeel® S
- Traumeel S in preventing and treating mucositis in young patients undergoing SCT: a report of the Children's Oncology Group
- THU0441 Risk-Benefit of Co-Administered Traumeel® (TR14) and Zeel® (ZE14) Intra-Articular (IA) Injections in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Pain Associated with OA of the Knee (OAK): Figure 1.
- Anwendungsbeobachtung untersucht Wirksamkeit und Verträglichkeit von Traumeel® ad us. vet. bei Hunden mit akuter unkomplizierter Lahmheit
- Traumeel® ad us. vet.: Wirksame Sofort-Therapie bei akuten Traumata des Bewegungsapparates von Hunden
- SAT0423 A randomized, controlled, multicenter study on the effectiveness of traumeel (ointment and gel) in terms of pain reduction and function improvement compared with diclofenac gel in acute ankle sprain
- THU0016 Deep Sequencing Transcriptome Analysis of Traumeel Therapeutic Action in Wound Healing
- Effects of Traumeel (Tr14) on recovery and inflammatory immune response after repeated bouts of exercise: a double-blind RCT
- Effects of Traumeel (Tr14) on Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage Response in Healthy Subjects: A Double-Blind RCT
- Traumeel – an emerging option to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the management of acute musculoskeletal injuries
- Inhibition of peripheral blood neutrophil oxidative burst in periodontitis patients with a homeopathic medication Traumeel S