- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Trekrezan - immunomodulatory drug with pronounced adaptogenic properties. The drug stimulates the production of α- and γ-interferons, contributes to the increase and correction of the immune status of the body due to the activation of cellular and humoral immunity, stimulates the phagocytic activity of macrophages.
The drug strengthens the body's immune system, increases endurance during physical and mental stress, reduces the effect of various toxins, increases the body's resistance to hypoxia, low and high temperatures, and other adverse environmental factors.
The drug has a pronounced anti-toxic effect in case of poisoning with ethanol, organic solvents, salts of heavy metals.
- to improve immunity (prevention and treatment of colds, flu, ARVI and other viral and bacterial diseases);
- to increase physical and mental performance and prevent overwork, increase body resistance to various stress effects (hypoxia, overheating, hypothermia);
- in secondary immunodeficiency states, including against the background of long-term antibiotic therapy;
- as part of complex therapy in case of poisoning with heavy metal salts;
- as part of the treatment of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
- Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate (trekrezan) 200 mg
- Excipients: potato starch, milk sugar (lactose monohydrate), calcium stearic acid (calcium stearate).
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is instilled in 1 drop in the conjunctival sac of the affected eye (s) 1 time per day, preferably in the evening. More frequent use of the drug can lead to a decrease in its effectiveness.
On the part of the organ of vision: in 35% of cases, transient mild conjunctival hyperemia, passing independently; in 5-10% of cases - a decrease in visual acuity, discomfort and a foreign body, pain, itching, burning in the eyes; in 1-4% of cases - visual disorders, blepharitis, "fog" before the eyes, cataracts, conjunctivitis, dry conjunctiva, changes in the color of the iris, keratitis, formation of crusts on the edges of the eyelids, photophobia, subconjunctival hemorrhage and increased tearing.
Since the cardiovascular system: in 1-5% of cases - increase or decrease in blood pressure, bradycardia, angina pectoris, chest pain, hypercholesterolemia.
From the side of the central nervous system: in 1-5% of cases - general anxiety, headache, depression.
From the urinary system: in 1-5% of cases - urinary incontinence and urinary system infections.
From the musculoskeletal system: in 1-5% of cases - arthritis, back pain.
Other: in 1-5% of cases - flu-like syndrome, sinusitis, bronchitis, dyspepsia.
WITH caution It should be prescribed to patients with risk factors for the development of macular edema (aphakia, pseudophakia, damage to the posterior lens capsule), in acute iritis, uveitis.
Interaction with other drugs is currently not established.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The purpose of the drug during pregnancy is contraindicated.
Sufficient experience of the drug during lactation is not. Application during breastfeeding is possible only under the supervision of a physician and only in the case when the expected therapeutic effect for the mother exceeds the risk of the development of possible side effects for the child.
The drug may cause a gradual change in eye color by increasing the amount of brown pigment in the iris. This effect is detected mainly in patients with mixed colors of the iris, for example, blue-brown, gray-brown, green-brown or yellow-brown, which is explained by an increase in the content of melanin in the stromal melanocytes of the iris. Usually brown pigmentation spreads concentrically around the pupil to the periphery of the iris of the eye, while the entire iris or its parts may acquire a more intense brown color.
In patients with evenly colored blue, gray, green or brown eyes, changes in eye color after two years of use were very rare. The color change is not accompanied by any clinical symptoms or pathological changes.
After discontinuation of the drug, no further increase in the amount of brown pigment was observed, however, the color change that has already developed may be irreversible.
Before treatment, patients should be informed about the possibility of changing the color of the eyes.
Treatment of only one eye can lead to permanent heterochromia.
In the presence of nevi or lentigo on the iris, their changes under the influence of the drug are not marked.
The drug may cause darkening, thickening and lengthening of eyelashes and / or an increase in their number; rarely darkening of the eyelid skin.
Travatan can be used in combination with other antiglaucoma drugs for local use. In this case, the interval between their use should be at least 5 minutes.
When wearing contact lenses before instillation of the drug, the lenses should be removed and installed back no earlier than 20 minutes after the procedure.
The bottle must be closed after each use.
Symptoms: irritation of the mucous membrane of the eye, conjunctival hyperemia or episclera.
Treatment: conduct symptomatic therapy.
- Brand name: Totem
- Active ingredient: Travoprost
- Manufacturer: Innotech International
- Effect of trekrezan on lipid peroxidation in patients with chronic heart failure
- Efficiency of trekrezan in experimental bronchopneumonia in rats
- Metabolic effects of trekrezan during adaptation of rats to intermittent hypoxic hypoxia
- Antisclerotic effect of Trekrezan and its possible mechanisms
- Trekrezan as a Modulator of Hemato- and Immunopoieses
- Effect of Trekrezan on Immunogenesis under Experimental Conditions
- Trekrezan as a stimulator of muscle strength and endurance. Possible molecular mechanisms of action