- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Part of Vasobyl alpha dihydroergocriptine - dihydrogenated derivative of ergot - blocks alpha1- and alpha2-adrenoreceptors of vascular smooth muscle cells. It has a stimulating effect on the dopamine and serotonin receptors of the central nervous system.
The use of the drug reduces platelet aggregation and red blood cells, decreases the permeability of the vascular wall, improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in the brain, increases the resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia.
CaffeineIt has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system, mainly on the cerebral cortex, respiratory and vasomotor centers. Increases mental and physical performance, reduces the feeling of fatigue.
When taken orally, the absorption of dihydroergocriptine is accelerated in the presence of caffeine (time to reach a maximum concentration of 0.5 hours).
The maximum concentration after oral administration of 8 mg of a-dihydroergocriptine is 227 pg / ml, and the half-life is less than 2 hours.
- decrease in mental activity, impaired attention and memory, impaired orientation in space, caused by age-related changes;
- cerebrovascular insufficiency (including due to cerebral atherosclerosis);
- consequences of cerebral circulation;
- migraine prophylaxis;
- vestibular and labyrinth disorders (dizziness, tinnitus, hypoacuse) of ischemic genesis;
- Meniere's disease;
- retinopathy (diabetic and hypertensive);
- disorders of the peripheral arterial circulation (Raynaud's syndrome and disease);
- venous insufficiency.
1 tablet contains:
active ingredients: alpha-dihydroergocriptine mesylate 4 mg, caffeine 40 mg;
excipients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, anhydrous silicon colloid dioxide
No customer reviews for the moment.