- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Venotonic and venoprotective agent.
Venarus® has an angioprotective and venotonic effect. Reduces the distensibility of the veins, increases their tone and reduces venous stasis; reduces the permeability, capillary fragility and increases their resistance; improves microcirculation and lymphatic drainage. With the systematic use reduces the severity of clinical manifestations of chronic venous insufficiency of the lower extremities of organic and functional nature. The optimal dose-effect ratio is observed when taking 1000 mg per day.
The main release of the drug occurs through the intestines. Through the kidneys, on average, about 14% of the accepted amount of the drug is excreted.
The half-life is 11 hours.
The drug Venarus® undergoes active metabolism, as evidenced by the presence of phenolic acids in the urine.
Venarus® is indicated for the treatment of symptoms of chronic venous disease (elimination and relief of symptoms).
Treatment of symptoms of venous lymphatic insufficiency:
- convulsions of the lower extremities;
- feeling of heaviness and fullness in the legs;
- "Tired" legs.
Therapy of manifestations of venous lymphatic insufficiency:
- swelling of the lower extremities;
- trophic changes in the skin and subcutaneous tissue;
- venous ulcers.
Symptomatic therapy of acute and chronic hemorrhoids.
1 tablet contains:
- active ingredients: hesperidin (in terms of 100% substance) 100 mg, diosmin (in terms of 100% substance) 900 mg;
- excipients: microcrystalline cellulose 124 mg, sodium carboxymethyl starch (sodium starch glycolate) 54 mg, gelatin 62 mg, talc 12 mg, magnesium stearate 8 mg;
- excipients for the shell: hypromellose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose 41.4 mg, macrogol 6000 (polyethylene glycol 6000) 6.76 mg, sodium lauryl sulfate 0.2 mg, magnesium stearate 2.48 mg, titanium dioxide 7.88 mg, iron red oxide 0, 6 mg, iron oxide yellow 0.68 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For oral use.
- The recommended dose for venous lymphatic insufficiency is 1 tablet per day, preferably in the morning, during the meal. The risk on the tablet is intended solely for dividing in order to facilitate swallowing.
- The duration of treatment may be several months (up to 12 months). In case of recurrence of symptoms, according to the recommendation of the doctor, the treatment can be repeated.
- The recommended dose for acute hemorrhoids is 3 pills per day (1 tablet in the morning, afternoon and evening) for 4 days, then 2 pills per day (1 tablet in the morning and evening) for the next 3 days.
- The recommended dose for chronic hemorrhoids is 1 tablet per day.
The incidence of adverse reactions is as follows: very often (≥1 / 10 cases), often (≥1 / 100 and <1/10 cases), infrequently (≥1 / 1000 and <1/100 cases), rare (≥1 / 10,000 and <1/1000 cases) and very rarely (<1/10000 cases). Unwanted reactions, the frequency of development of which is not possible to estimate on the basis of available data, are designated as “frequency unknown”.
- From the side of the central nervous system: rarely - dizziness, headache, general malaise.
- On the part of the gastrointestinal tract: often - diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting; infrequently - colitis; frequency unknown - abdominal pain.
- For the skin: rarely - rash, itching, hives; frequency unknown - isolated edema of the face, lips, eyelids, in exceptional cases, angioedema.
If any of the adverse reactions indicated in the instruction are aggravated, or you notice other adverse reactions not indicated in the instruction, inform your doctor.
Hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or excipients that make up the drug. The drug is not recommended for women during breastfeeding.
Not noted. The attending physician should be informed of all medications taken.
Pregnancy and Lactation
- Animal experiments revealed no teratogenic effects. To date, there have been no reports of any side effects when using the drug in pregnant women.
- Due to the lack of data on the removal of the drug in breast milk, it is not recommended to take the drug to women during breastfeeding.
- Reproductive toxicity studies showed no effect on reproductive function in rats of both sexes.
Before you start taking the drug Venarus®, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
- With exacerbation of hemorrhoids, the prescription of the drug Venarus® does not replace the specific treatment of other anal disorders. The duration of treatment should not exceed the time specified in the section "Dosage and Administration". In the event that the symptoms do not disappear after the recommended course of therapy, a proctologist should be examined, who will select further therapy.
- In the presence of disorders of the venous blood circulation, the maximum effect of treatment is provided by a combination of therapy with a healthy (balanced) lifestyle: it is desirable to avoid long exposure to the sun, prolonged standing, and it is recommended to reduce overweight. Walking and, in some cases, wearing special stockings, helps to improve blood circulation.
- Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms: no effect.
Seek medical attention immediately if your condition worsens during the treatment or there is no improvement.
Cases of overdose are not described. In case of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
- Brand name: Venarus
- Active ingredient: Hesperidin, Diosmin
- Dosage form: pills, film-coated, orange-pink color, biconvex, oblong with rounded ends, with a risk. In cross-section, the core is grayish-yellow to brownish-gray.
- Manufacturer: Obolensky OP