- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Verona is a complex herbal preparation. It improves and stabilizes the potency, erectile function, stimulates sexual desire, has a regenerating, supporting, regulating effect on reproduction and spermatogenesis. It has an adaptogenic and tonic effect.
Main actionyakorev creeping (containing protodioscin and protogracillin) andfloury itchyis the reduction of astheno-neurotic reactions, the restoration and strengthening of sexual desire, an increase in the frequency, intensity and duration of erection, the severity and brightness of sexual emotions, the prevention of premature ejaculation, an increase to the physiological level of luteinizing hormone and testosterone without disturbing the body's hormonal balance.
Phytosteroid yakortsev creeping and winter cherries restore and maintain reproduction, stimulate spermatogenesis. Contribute to increase and decrease sperm viscosity. Increase the concentration and motility of sperm, improve their morphology, reduce the number of pathological forms. They also increase the number of Sertoli cells, which provide the germ cells with nutrients and support their function.
Alsowinter cherry (containing somnifirin, vitanon, flavone glycosides) andargyria beautiful possess adaptogenic, all-tonic, anti-stress, immunomodulatory, antioxidant action in asthenic conditions, physical and mental fatigue, chronic diseases. Stimulate non-specific immunity, promote the formation of energy in the cells.
Functional disorders of the sexual sphere in men (decreased sexual desire, weakening of erection, premature ejaculation), combined with impaired spermatogenesis (oligospermia, asthenospermia), formed during the development of chronic asthenizing conditions.
1 capsule contains dry extracts: yakortsev creeping 300 mg, winter cherry 100 mg, itching flour 25 mg, beautiful argyree 60 mg;
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
- Brand name: Verona
- Attending the diabetes center is associated with reduced cardiovascular mortality in Type 2 diabetic patients: the Verona Diabetes Study
- Moderating effects of rumination and gender on context-specific aggression
- Gender differences in emotional and overt/covert aggressive responses to stress
- Examining psychopathic tendencies in adolescence from the perspective of personality theory
- Analysis of Roman Wall Paintings Found in Verona
- Triggered Cell Release from Materials Using Bioadhesive Photocleavable Linkers
- The composition of milk from free-living common marmosets (Callithrix jacchus) in Brazil
- Schreiben des Abbé Joseph Zamboni, Prof. der Physik an dem verein. Lyceo zu Verona, an die Gesellschaft der Wiss. zu München, über die Verbesserungen, welche er an seiner electrischen Säule gemacht hat, [und die Entdeckung einer Säule aus zwei Elementen]
- Ueber die Länge von Verona und Buchholz
- Ueber die Länge von Verona
- Atlas of stomal pathology. A. Franchini, B. Cola and P. Stevens. 285 × 275 mm. Pp. 108. Colour and black-and-white. 1983. Verona: Cortina International. L60 000
- ChemInform Abstract: Smiles Rearrangement as a Tool for the Preparation of 5-[(2-Hydroxyacyl)amino]-2,4,6-triiodo-1,3-benzenedicarboxamides: Main Pathway and Side Reactions.
- Synthesis of Pyrazoles by a One-Pot Tandem Cyclization—Dehydrogenation Approach on Pd/C/K-10 Catalyst.
- ChemInform Abstract: Microwave-Promoted Solid Acid Catalyzed One-Pot Synthesis of Phthalazinones.
- The XIXth National Meeting on Medicinal Chemistry: Verona, Italy
- Hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide with high-doses of arabinosylcytosine and methotrexate (HyperCHiDAM Verona 897) : An intensive and effective regimen for patients with aggressive, refractory or recurrent non-Hodgkin lymphomas after anthracycline-containing regimens
- Is there still a role for fine-needle aspiration cytology in breast cancer screening? : Experience of the Verona Mammographic Breast Cancer Screening Program with real-time integrated radiopathologic activity (1999–2004)
- Benign breast lesions at risk of developing cancer—A challenging problem in breast cancer screening programs : Five years' experience of the Breast Cancer Screening Program in Verona (1999-2004)
- Presence of glutamate, glycine, and γ-aminobutyric acid in the retina of the larval sea lamprey: Comparative immunohistochemical study of classical neurotransmitters in larval and postmetamorphic retinas
- Distribution of glycine immunoreactivity in the brain of adult sea lamprey (Petromyzon marinus). Comparison with γ-aminobutyric acid
- Glycine-immunoreactive neurons in the developing spinal cord of the sea lamprey: Comparison with the γ-aminobutyric acidergic system
- Neurochemical characterization of sea lamprey taste buds and afferent gustatory fibers: Presence of serotonin, calretinin, and CGRP immunoreactivity in taste bud bi-ciliated cells of the earliest vertebrates
- Descending brain-spinal cord projections in a primitive vertebrate, the lamprey: Cerebrospinal fluid-contacting and dopaminergic neurons
- Development of glycine immunoreactivity in the brain of the sea lamprey: Comparison with γ-aminobutyric acid immunoreactivity