- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Vitamin has an antioxidant effect, is involved in the biosynthesis of heme and proteins, cell proliferation, tissue respiration, other important processes of tissue metabolism, prevents red blood cell hemolysis, reduces the increased permeability and capillary fragility. It is necessary for the development and functioning of connective tissue, smooth and skeletal muscles, as well as for strengthening the walls of blood vessels. Takes part in the metabolism of nucleic acids and prostaglandins, the cellular respiratory cycle, in the synthesis of arachidonic acid.
It is a natural antioxidant, inhibits lipid peroxidation by free radicals. It activates phagocytosis and is used to maintain the normal resistance of red blood cells. In large doses, it prevents platelet aggregation.
It has a pronounced positive effect on the human reproductive system, slows down the development of atherosclerotic vascular changes.
- prevention and treatment of vitamin E hypovitaminosis;
- in the treatment of hormonal treatment of menstrual disorders, degenerative and proliferative changes in the joints and ligaments, spine, muscular dystrophy, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- state of convalescence after illness;
- poor and unbalanced nutrition;
- increased exercise.
Gelatin capsule (gelatin, E422), linseed oil, alpha-tocopherol acetate, complex food additive "Grindoks 539"
Vitamin E is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Vitamin E||PFK Obnovlenie||Russia||capsules|
|alpha tocopherol acetate||Vitamin E) (Meligen||Russia||capsules|
|alpha tocopherol acetate||Vitamin E) (Marbiopharm||Russia||bottle|
|alpha tocopherol acetate||Vitamin E) (Ecolab||Russia||vials|
|alpha tocopherol acetate||Vitamin E) (Lumy||Russia||capsules|
|alpha tocopherol acetate||Vitamin E) (Marbiopharm||Russia||capsules|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Adults: 100 mg capsules - 2-4 caps / day; 200 mg capsules - 1-2 capsules / day; 400 mg capsules - 1 capsule / day.
For violations of the menstrual cycle (as a supplement to hormone therapy) 300-400 mg every other day, sequentially, starting from the 17th day of the cycle.
Possible: allergic reactions.
On the part of the digestive system: diarrhea, nausea, gastralgia.
Rarely, in patients with predisposition, creatinuria, an increase in the activity of creatine kinase, an increase in serum cholesterol level, thrombophlebitis, pulmonary thromboembolism, and thrombosis occur.
With caution used in patients with severe cardiosclerosis, myocardial infarction, with an increased risk of thromboembolism; hypoprothrombinemia caused by vitamin K deficiency may worsen when using vitamin E in a dose of more than 400 IU.
Enhances the effect of GCS, NSAIDs, cardiac glycosides. Increases the effectiveness of antiepileptic drugs in patients with epilepsy (who have elevated blood lipid peroxidation products in the blood).
Iron increases the daily need for vitamin E.
Vitamin E enhances the effect of anticoagulants if the doses exceed 400 ME / day.
It is not recommended to take other vitamin complexes containing vitamin E at the same time in order to avoid overdosing.
The administration of high-dose vitamin E may cause a deficiency in vitamin A in the body.
The simultaneous use of vitamin E in a dose of more than 400 ME per day with anticoagulants (coumarin and indandion derivatives) increases the risk of developing hypothrombinemia and bleeding.
Kolestiramin, Kolestipol, mineral oils reduce absorption.
Pregnancy and Lactation
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, taking the drug only on the recommendation of a doctor
High doses of vitamin E (400-800 mg / day for a long time) can cause visual impairment, diarrhea, dizziness, headache, nausea, severe fatigue, fainting, white hair growth in areas of alopecia with vesicular epidermolysis.
Very high doses (exceeding 800 mg for a long time) can cause bleeding in patients with vitamin K deficiency; they can interfere with the metabolism of thyroid hormones and increase the risk of thrombophlebitis and thromboembolism in sensitive patients.
- Active ingredient: Vitamin E
- Syndrome of lipoatrophic diabetes, vitamin D resistant rickets, and persistent Müllerian ducts in a Turkish boy born to consanguineous parents
- Vitamin K deficiency embryopathy: A phenocopy of the warfarin embryopathy due to a disorder of embryonic vitamin K metabolism
- Vitamin K deficiency embryopathy
- Infant C677T mutation in MTHFR, maternal periconceptional vitamin use, and cleft lip
- Maternal vitamin use, infant C677T mutation in MTHFR, and isolated cleft palate risk
- Infant C677T mutation inMTHFR, maternal periconceptional vitamin use, and risk of nonsyndromic cleft lip
- Inherited deficiency of multiple vitamin K-dependent coagulation factors and coagulation inhibitors presenting as hemorrhagic diathesis, mental retardation, and growth retardation
- Severe vitamin K deficiency induced by occult celiac disease BR96-026
- Vitamin E (?-tocopherol) does not inhibit platelet stimulation by oxidized low density lipoprotein in vitro
- Effect of paraoxon-methyl and parathion-methyl on DNA in human lymphocytes and protective action of vitamin C
- A cross-sectional study of vitamin intake in postoperative non-small cell lung cancer patients
- Vitamin K prophylaxis and childhood cancer
- Neurogenesis in the adult rat dentate gyrus is enhanced by vitamin E deficiency
- Conformational analysis of model compounds of vitamin D by theoretical calculations
- Method for the Determination of Vitamin K1(20)in Human Plasma by Stable Isotope Dilution/Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
- QUANTIFICATION OF VITAMIN D RECEPTOR mRNA IN TISSUE SECTIONS DEMONSTRATES THE RELATIVE LIMITATIONS OF IN SITU-REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE-POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION
- Periconceptional intake of vitamin A among women and risk of neural tube defect-affected pregnancies
- High vitamin A intake in early pregnancy and major malformations: A multicenter prospective controlled study
- Malformations in offspring of diabetic rats: Morphometric analysis of neural crest-derived organs and effects of maternal vitamin E treatment
- Vitamin E and Oxidative Stability of Soya Bean Oil Prepared with Beans at Various Moisture Contents Roasted in a Microwave Oven
- Effect of irradiation on vitamin C content of strawberries and potatoes in combination with storage and with further cooking in potatoes
- Estimation of the effect of food irradiation on total dietary vitamin availability as compared with dietary allowances: study for Argentina
- B-group vitamin and mineral contents of soybeans during kinema production
- Possibilities to raise vitamin D content of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) by elevated feed cholecalciferol contents