- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Xefocam® has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic effect.
- moderate and severe pain syndrome;
- symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic diseases.
1 tablet contains lornoxicam 8 mg.
Lornoxicam is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Xefocam® pills are taken orally, before eating, with a glass of water.
In moderate and severe pain syndrome: the recommended dose is 8-16 mg / day, divided into 2-3 doses; The maximum daily dose is 16 mg.
In inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic diseases: the recommended initial dose is 12 mg; The standard dose is 8–16 mg / day, depending on the patient’s condition.
The duration of therapy depends on the nature and course of the disease.
On the part of the digestive tract and liver: abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting; in rare cases - flatulence, dry mouth, gastritis, esophagitis, the formation of peptic ulcers and / or bleeding in the digestive tract (including rectal), stomatitis, glossitis, colitis, dysphagia, hepatitis, pancreatitis, abnormal liver function.
Allergic reactions: skin rashes, hypersensitivity reactions accompanied by shortness of breath, tachycardia, bronchospasm, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, exfoliative dermatitis, angiitis, fever, allergic rhinitis, lymphadenopathy.
On the part of the central nervous system: rarely - dizziness, headache, drowsiness, state of excitement, sleep disturbances, tinnitus, hearing loss, dysarthria, hallucinations, migraine, peripheral neuropathy, syncopal conditions, aseptic meningitis.
From the senses: blurred vision, conjunctivitis.
On the part of peripheral blood and coagulation system: rarely - leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
On the part of metabolism: rarely - increased sweating, chills, changes in body weight.
Since the cardiovascular system: rarely - arterial hypertension, tachycardia, peripheral edema.
From the urinary system: rarely - dysuria, in some cases - glomerulonephritis, papillary necrosis and nephrotic syndrome with the transition to acute renal failure, interstitial nephritis, crystalluria, polyuria.
- Known hypersensitivity / allergy to lornoxicam or one of the components of Xefocam;
- indications in history of hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs;
- hemorrhagic diathesis or bleeding disorders, as well as surgeries associated with the risk of bleeding or incomplete hemostasis;
- peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute phase;
- nonspecific ulcerative colitis;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- moderate or severe renal dysfunction (serum creatinine level> 300 mcmol / l);
- hypovolemia or dehydration;
- confirmed or suspected brain haemorrhage;
- bronchial asthma;
- heart failure;
- hearing loss;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- breastfeeding period;
- children's age up to 18 years.
- arterial hypertension;
Reduces the effectiveness of uricosuric drugs, enhances the effect of anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, fibrinolytics, side effects of MKS and GCS, estrogens; reduces the effect of antihypertensive drugs and diuretics; enhances the hypoglycemic effect of sulfonylurea derivatives. Increases blood concentration of drugs Li +, methotrexate. Reduces renal clearance of digoxin. Cimetidine increases the plasma concentration of lornoxicam. Antacids and colestyramine reduce absorption. Myelotoxic drugs increase the hematotoxicity of the drug.
During the period of treatment, it is necessary to monitor the state of the gastrointestinal tract in order to prevent ulcerative effects or gastrointestinal bleeding. The simultaneous administration of omeprazole or H2-histamine receptor blockers, synthetic analogs of Pg (misoprostol), can reduce the risk of ulcerogenic action. During treatment, control of the peripheral blood pattern and the functional state of the liver and kidneys is necessary.In patients with renal insufficiency (plasma creatinine concentration of 150-300 mcmol / l), correction of the dosing regimen and regular monitoring of renal function are required. If necessary, determine the 17-ketosteroids drug should be canceled 48 hours before the study. Delays in the body Na +, K +, Li + and water, which can worsen the course of arterial hypertension and HF, and in those taking Li + drugs, increase the severity of side effects of Li + salts. Elderly patients, as well as arterial hypertension, require regular monitoring of blood pressure. During the period of treatment, care must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and psychomotor speed.
Symptoms: increased side effects from the central nervous system and the digestive system, acute renal failure.
Treatment: gastric lavage, Activated charcoal, symptomatic therapy. Dialysis is ineffective.
- Brand name: Xefocam®
- Active ingredient: Lornoxicam
- Dosage form: pills, coated.
- Manufacturer: Takeda GmbH
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Organotin-Drug Interactions. Organotin Adducts of Lornoxicam, Synthesis and Characterisation of the First Complexes of Lornoxicam
- Simultaneous high-performance liquid chromatographic determination of lornoxicam and its 5′-hydroxy metabolite in human plasma using electrochemical detection
- Determination of the novel non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug lornoxicam and its main metabolite in plasma and synovial fluid
- Gastrointestinal tolerability of lornoxicam compared to that of naproxen in healthy male volunteers
- Role of human liver microsomal CYP2C9 in the biotransformation of lornoxicam
- Liquid chromatography-electrospray lonization tandem mass spectrometric determination of lornoxicam in human plasma
- Infiltration with ropivacaine plus lornoxicam reduces postoperative pain and opioid consumption
- Dose-related anti-inflammatory/analgesic effects of lornoxicam: A spinal c-Fos protein study in the rat
- The analgesic NSAID lornoxicam inhibits cyclooxygenase (COX)-1/-2, inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), and the formation of interleukin (IL)-6 in vitro
- Comparison of efficacy of intraarticular application of magnesium, levobupivacaine and lornoxicam with placebo in arthroscopic surgery
- Effects of lornoxicam on the hemodynamic and catecholamine response to laryngoscopy and tracheal intubation
- Opposite effects of lornoxicam co-administration on phenprocoumon pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Lornoxicam bei gynäkologischen Eingriffen
- Lornoxicam and ondansetron for the prevention of intrathecal fentanyl-induced pruritus
- Efficacy of ibuprofen versus lornoxicam after third molar surgery: a randomized, double-blind, crossover pilot study
- Postoperative pain management after inguinal hernia repair: lornoxicam versus tramadol
- Potent anti-inflammatory/analgesic effects of lornoxicam in comparison to other nsaids: A c-fos study in the rat
- Binding of an Anti-inflammatory Drug Lornoxicam with Blood Proteins: Insights from Spectroscopic Investigations
- Investigation on the Micelle-Sensitized Ce (IV) - Lornoxicam-Rh B Chemiluminescence System and its Application