- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Yohimbine is a dietary supplement that improves erectile function. Selectively blocks central and peripheral presynaptic and postsynaptic (in high doses) alpha2-adrenoreceptors. It has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system. Increases sexual desire, increases erection, normalizes potency.
Psychogenic impotence, functional impotence (accompanied by erectile dysfunction), bladder atony, menopause in men.
1 tablet contains 5 mg yohimbine hydrochloride.
Excipients: potato starch, milk sugar, calcium stearate.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
- Brand name: Yohimbin
- Active ingredient: Yohimbina hydrochloride
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Health Pharmaceutical Company
- Country of Origin: Ukraine
- Agonist and antagonist actions of yohimbine as compared to fluparoxan at α2-adrenergic receptors (AR)s, serotonin (5-HT)1A, 5-HT1B, 5-HT1D and dopamine D2 and D3 receptors. Significance for the modulation of frontocortical monoaminergic transmission and depressive states
- Diffusion of sucrose and yohimbine in calcium alginate gel beads with or without entrapped plant cells
- ChemInform Abstract: Chiral Acetylenic Sulfoxide in Enantioselective Synthesis of Yohimbine Alkaloid.
- ChemInform Abstract: Perhydroisoquinoline Synthesis: C(20)-Substituted Analogues of Yohimbine-Type Alkaloids.
- ChemInform Abstract: Yohimbine Dimers Exhibiting Binding Selectivities for Human α2a- versus α2b-Adrenergic Receptors
- ChemInform Abstract: Nucleophilic Substitution Reaction in Indole Chemistry: A Synthesis of Novel 7β-Substituted Yohimbine and 4aα-Substituted 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydro-β-carboline Derivatives.
- The anxiogenic drug yohimbine activates central viscerosensory circuits in rats
- Potentiation of yohimbine-induced lethality in mice: Predictor of antidepressant potential
- Yohimbine-induced seizures in mice: A model predictive of potential anxiolytic and GABA-mimetic agents
- Yohimbine and serotonergic agonists: Stimulus properties and receptor binding
- Identité de l'isorauhimbine et de la 3-épi-α-yohimbine
- Synthesis of Yohimbines, 5. Enantioselective Total Synthesis of Yohimbine and β-Yohimbine Antipodes
- Synthesis of [methyl-2H]-labelled ajmalicine, yohimbine, tabersonine and catharanthine
- Yohimbine potentiation of reserpine blepharoptosis
- Fluorometric assay of yohimbine
- Cardiovascular effects of reserpine, yohimbine, and reserpine—yohimbine mixtures on intact anesthetized dog
- Crystallographic data for yohimbine
- The effect of mescaline and yohimbine on the respiration of rat brain homogenate
- Analysis of yohimbine alkaloid from Pausinystalia yohimbe by non-aqueous capillary electrophoresis and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Simultaneous determination of yohimbine, sildenafil, vardenafil and tadalafil in dietary supplements using high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- Solid surface room temperature phosphorimetry analysis of yohimbine hydrochloride in pharmaceutical formulations
- Simultaneous determination of yohimbine hydrochloride, strychnine nitrate and methyltestosterone by ion-pair high-performance liquid chromatography
- Asymmetric synthesis of highly functionalized tetracyclic indole bases embodying the basic skeleton of yohimbine- and reserpine type alkaloids