- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Bronhalis-Heel has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antitussive, expectorant action.
Obstructive and inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract (qatar of the smoker, chronic bronchitis, etc.).
1 tablet contains Atropa belladonna D4 30 mg, Sticta D4 30 mg, Tartarus stibiatus D4 30 mg, Kreosotum D5 30 mg, Ipecacuanha D4 30 mg, Lobelia inflata D4 30 mg, Hyoscyamus D4 60 mg, Bryonia cretica D4 60 mg
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Sublingual, 1 tab. Bronhalis-Heel 3 times a day.
Allergic reactions (rare).
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Jar (pencil case) Bronhalis-Heel should be tightly closed immediately after taking the medicine.
- Brand name: Bronchalis-heel
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: sublingual pills
- Manufacturer: Heel
- Country of Origin: Germany