- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
PROPROTEN-100 - a drug intended for the treatment of alcoholism. The only drug from the group of anti-alcohol drugs, which not only reduces and relieves the symptoms of a hangover, but, most importantly, during course intake, eliminates the "craving" for alcohol and prevents the emergence of new booze.
The drug modifies the functional activity of the protein S-100, carrying out the conjugation of information and metabolic processes in the brain. Sensitizes the neuronal membrane, modulates the synaptic plasticity of neurons. It has a modifying effect on the functional state of the brain structures involved in the formation of alcohol dependence: the hypothalamus, hippocampus, etc.
When alcohol dependence has a normalizing effect on the system of positive emotional reinforcement, which leads to a decrease in the frequency of self-stimulation of the lateral hypothalamus. Reduces the bursting activity of the hippocampal neurons; reduces the number of circulating immunocomplexes in the peripheral blood, which correlates with a decrease in ethanol consumption. Contributes to the strengthening of the inhibitory effects of GABA in the central nervous system. It was established experimentally that the drug restores neurotransmitter balance and conditioned reflex activity. Increases the resistance of the brain to hypoxia and toxic effects.
It has anti-alcohol effects, reducing craving for alcohol and reducing the likelihood of relapses.
Monotherapy of mild to moderate alcohol withdrawal syndrome. The drug relieves both psychopathological disorders (anxiety, mental stress, insomnia, irritability, anxiety, low mood, intense craving for alcohol), and somatovegetative disorders (weakness, sweating, headache, tremor, tachycardia, digestive disorders) of alcoholic "hangover" syndrome .
Active ingredients: antibodies to the brain-specific protein S – 100 affinity purified - 0.003 g *.
Excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
* is introduced in the form of a water-alcohol mixture of the active form of the active substance.
Proproten-100 is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, on 1 tab. (keep in mouth until completely dissolved), out of meals. In a state of hangover in the first 2 hours - 1 tab. every 30 min; in the next 8–10 hours - 1 tab. at one o'clock.
In the case of sleep, the reception is resumed after waking up. In the future, with the improvement of the state - 1 tab. every 2–3 hours (4–6 receptions per day) for 2–3 days.
When we increase the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, it is necessary to add drugs traditionally used in detoxification to therapy.
For the prevention of relapse - 1-2 pills. per day for 2-3 months; after accidental drinking alcohol, take an additional 2 pills of the drug 2 times - during the day and at night.
Possible reactions increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy and lactation.
Cases of incompatibility with other drugs to date has not been identified.
Pregnancy and Lactation
The preparation contains lactose, and therefore it is not recommended to prescribe it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption syndrome, or with congenital lactase deficiency.
In case of accidental overdose, dyspeptic phenomena are possible, due to the fillers in the preparation.
- Brand name: Proproten-100
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Dosage form: Lozenges
- Manufacturer: Materia Medica
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Effects of antibodies against S-100 antigen in ultralow doses (Proproten-100) on acquisition of avoidance response in rats
- Neuroprotective Activity of Proproten in Rats with Experimental Local Photothrombosis of the Prefrontal Cortex
- Preclinical Study of Proproten-100 for Mutagenicity
- Comparative Efficiency of Proproten-100 during the Therapy of Patients with Alcoholism in the Stage of Therapeutic Remission
- Antidepressant Properties of Proproten and Amitriptyline: Comparative Experimental Study
- Proproten-100 in the Therapy of Patients with the Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome
- Psychotropic Activity of the Antialcohol Preparation Proproten-100
- Anxiolytic Effect of Proproten under Conditions of Punished and Unpunished Behavior
- GABAergic System in the Anxiolytic Effect of Proproten: Experimental Study
- P.3.040 A comparison of clinical efficacy andsafety of proproten and diazepam for the treatment of anxiety disorders
- P.3.043 Use of proproten for premedication ofpatients in the dental practice
- P.4.026 The anticonflict and antidepressant-like effects of proproten are serotonin dependent
- PROPROTEN IN ALLEVIATING THE ANTICIPATORY ANXIETY: RESULTS OF EXPERIMENTAL STUDY