- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
With prophylactic and therapeutic use of the drug has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect. Efficacy against influenza viruses, parainfluenza, herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2 types (labial herpes, genital herpes), other herpes viruses (chickenpox, infectious mononucleosis), enteroviruses, tick-borne encephalitis virus, rotavirus, coronavirus virus, and coronavirus virus have been experimentally and clinically established. , adenovirus, respiratory syncytial (PC virus). The drug reduces the concentration of the virus in the affected tissues, affects the system of endogenous interferons and associated cytokines, induces the formation of endogenous "early" interferons (IFN a / β) and gamma interferon (IFN γ). Stimulates the humoral and cellular immune response. It increases the production of antibodies (including secretory IgA), activates the functions of T-effectors, T-helpers (Tx), normalizes their ratio. Increases the functional reserve of Tx and other cells involved in the immune response. It is an inducer of the mixed Txl and Tx2-type immune response: it increases the production of cytokines Txl (IFNγ, IL-2) and Tx2 (IL-4, 10), normalizes (modulates) the balance of Tx1 / Tx2 activities. Increases the functional activity of phagocytes and natural killer cells (EC cells). It has antimutagenic properties.
Prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections (including influenza).
Combined therapy of infections caused by herpes viruses (infectious mononucleosis, chickenpox, labial herpes, genital herpes).
Combined therapy and prevention of recurrence of chronic herpes virus infection, including labial and genital herpes.
Combined therapy and prevention of other acute and chronic viral infections caused by tick-borne encephalitis virus, enterovirus, rotavirus, coronavirus, calicivirus.
Use as part of the complex therapy of bacterial infections.
Complex therapy of secondary immunodeficiency states of various etiologies, including the prevention and treatment of complications of viral and bacterial infections.
Active ingredients: antibodies to human gamma interferon affinity purified - 0.003 g *
Excipients: lactose monohydrate 0.267 g, microcrystalline cellulose 0.03 g, magnesium stearate 0.003 g
* monohydrate is applied to lactose in the form of a water-alcohol mixture containing not more than 10-16 ng / g of the active form of the active substance.
Anaferon is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside At one time - 1 tablet (keep in the mouth until completely dissolved - not during the meal).
Children from 1 month. When prescribing the drug to younger children (from 1 month to 3 years) it is recommended to dissolve the tablet in a small amount (1 tablespoon) of boiled water at room temperature.
SARS, influenza, intestinal infections, herpes virus infections, neuroinfections. Treatment should begin as soon as possible - when the first signs of an acute viral infection appear as follows: during the first 2 hours, the drug is taken every 30 minutes, then during the first day, three more doses are taken at regular intervals. From the second day on and on, take 1 tablet 3 times a day until complete recovery.
In the absence of improvement, on the third day of treatment with a drug of acute respiratory viral infections and influenza, one should consult a doctor. In the epidemic season, for preventive purposes, the drug is taken daily 1 time per day for 1-3 months.
Genital herpes. For acute manifestations of genital herpes, the drug is taken at regular intervals as follows: 1-3 days - 1 tablet 8 times a day, then 1 tablet 4 times a day for at least 3 weeks.
For the prevention of recurrence of chronic herpes virus infection - 1 tablet per day. The recommended duration of the prophylactic course is determined individually and can reach 6 months.
For the treatment and prevention of immunodeficiency states in the complex therapy of bacterial infections - Take 1 tablet per day.
If necessary, the drug can be combined with other antiviral and symptomatic agents.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug, children up to 1 month.
If necessary, the drug can be combined with other antiviral, antibacterial and symptomatic agents.
The preparation includes lactose monohydrate, and therefore it is not recommended to administer it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption syndrome, or congenital lactase deficiency.
- Brand name: Anaferon
- Active ingredient: Homeopathic composition
- Manufacturer: Materia Medica
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of a Single Dose of an Amylmetacresol/2,4-dichlorobenzyl Alcohol Plus Lidocaine Lozenge or a Hexylresorcinol Lozenge for the Treatment of Acute Sore Throat Due to Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Efficiency of Anaferon in Complex Therapy of Genital Herpes
- Evaluation of the Efficiency and Safety of Anaferon (Pediatric Formulation) in the Treatment of Chickenpox in Children
- Clinical and Immunological Efficiency of Anaferon (Pediatric Formulation) in Calicivirus Infection in Children
- Anaferon (Pediatric Formulation) in Prophylactics of Acute Respiratory Viral Infection in Children
- The Use of Anaferon (Pediatric Formulation) for Prophylaxis of Acute Respiratory Viral Infections in Preschool Children
- Efficiency of Interferon Inductor Anaferon (Pediatric Formulation) in Prophylaxis of Acute Respiratory Infections in Sickly Children
- Effect of Combination of Anticytokine Preparations Anaferon and Artrofoon on Immune Inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Antiviral Activity of Anaferon (Pediatric Formulation) in Mice Infected with Pandemic Influenza Virus A(H1N1/09)
- Economic Evaluation Of Anaferon® In The Treatment Of Acute Respiratory Infections In Mexico