Alfacalcidol, Calcium carbonate
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Combined drug that regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus.
Replenishes calcium and vitamin D deficiency3 in the body.
Calcium is involved in the formation of bone tissue, the process of blood coagulation, transmission of nerve impulses, contractions of skeletal muscles, regulation of the heart. Affects the activity of many enzymes, stimulates the protective mechanisms of the body.
Treatment and prevention of conditions involving calcium and / or vitamin D deficiency3 in the body:
- Osteoporosis (menopausal, senile, steroid, idiopathic, etc.) and its complications (bone fractures).
- To compensate for the lack of calcium and vitamin D3 in the elderly.
1 capsule contains:
Active substances: Alfacalcidol BP (1-alpha hydroxyvitamin D3) - 0.25 mcg. Calcium carbonate (from oyster shells) in an amount corresponding to 200 mg of calcium.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside Adults - 1-2 caps. per day. The duration of admission is determined by the doctor.
In the case of long-term use may increase the calcium in the blood and urine.
- Hypersensitivity to vitamin D3.
- Increased excretion of calcium in the urine (hypercalciuria).
- Urolithiasis (formation of calcium stones).
- Increased blood calcium (in individuals with enhanced parathyroid gland function, hypervitaminosis D, osteochondrosis, metastasis of tumors in the bone).
Calcium can enhance the absorption of tetracycline preparations, fluorine-containing preparations and iron preparations. Therefore, the drug is taken 2 hours before or after taking tetracyclines and fluorine compounds.
The acid reaction of food increases the absorption of calcium, and slightly alkaline - reduces.
Calcium enhances the action of cardiac glycosides.
Diuretics from the group of thiazides (hydrochlorothiazide, etc.) reduce the excretion of calcium and thereby increase its content in the body.
Pregnancy and Lactation
During pregnancy and during breastfeeding the drug should be taken only on prescription.
Caution is prescribed to persons suffering from renal failure. In the case of prolonged treatment, it is necessary to control the amount of calcium excreted in the urine.
Currently, cases of overdose Alfadol-Sa were reported.
- Postural stabilizing effect of alfacalcidol and active absorbable algal calcium (AAA Ca) compared with calcium carbonate assessed by computerized posturography
- Cross-Linked C-Terminal Telopeptide of Type I Collagen in Serum before and after Treatment with Alfacalcidol and Calcium Carbonate in Early and Moderate Chronic Renal Failure
- Alfacalcidol/calcium carbonate
- Dialysate Calcium Reduction in CAPD Patients Treated With Calcium Carbonate and Alfacalcidol
- Calcium carbonate/alfacalcidol