Cod liver oil
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Fish oil is involved in the synthesis of arachidonic acid, leukotrienes and prostaglandins, inhibits platelet aggregation, improves the rheological properties of blood. It has an ipolipidemic, anti-aggregative effect.
Hyperlipidemia, prevention of atherosclerosis and thrombosis (including thrombosis of coronary arteries in patients with impaired rheological properties of blood).
refined fish oil
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside, 2 capsules 3 times a day (long).
Allergic reactions, reduced blood clotting, exacerbation of chronic cholecystitis and pancreatitis, diarrhea are possible.
Hypersensitivity, decreased blood clotting, hemophilia, acute and chronic cholecystitis and pancreatitis, the period of exacerbation of chronic cholecystitis and pancreatitis, pregnancy.
Vitamins A, E, ascorbic and pantothenic acids, thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, magnesium preparations enhance the action and prevent the development of hypervitaminosis.
Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
- Severe liver impairment in a cystic fibrosis-affected child homozygous for the G542X mutation
- Interstitial deletion of the long arm of chromosome 4 [del(4)(q21.22q23)] and a liver tumor
- Hematological abnormalities and cholestatic liver disease in two patients with mevalonate kinase deficiency
- Liver abnormalities and portal hypertension in Ullrich-Turner syndrome
- Jeune syndrome and liver disease: Report of three cases treated with ursodeoxycholic acid
- Orthotopic liver transplantation for acute grade IV hepatic graft-versus-host disease following bone marrow transplantation
- Multiple myeloma of the liver presenting as nonobstructive jaundice
- Primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the liver in a patient with hepatitis B, C and HIV infections
- Bone marrow mast cell disease associated with Felty's syndrome and liver cirrhosis
- Assessment of iron stores in children with transfusion siderosis by biomagnetic liver susceptometry
- Influence of Pesticides on UDP-glucuronosyltransferase in Rat Liver Microsomes
- Acute viral hepatitis types E, A, and B singly and in combination in acute liver failure in children in North India
- In situ detection of hepatitis C virus RNA in liver tissue using a digoxigenin-labeled probe created during a polymerase chain reaction
- Distribution of HCV genotypes among blood donors, patients with chronic liver disease, hepatocellular carcinoma, and patients on maintenance hemodialysis in Korea
- Infection with GB virus C (GBV-C) in patients with chronic liver disease or on maintenance hemodialysis in Indonesia
- Clinical significance of hepatitis C viral RNA status and its correlation to antibodies to structural HCV antigens in anti-HCV reactive patients with normal liver tests
- Pre-core mutants of hepatitis B virus in patients receiving immunosuppressive treatment after orthotopic liver transplantation
- Detection and sequence analysis of the major immediate early and PP150 gene of latent human cytomegalovirus in spleen, liver, and kidney tissues of trauma victims
- Use of polymerase chain reaction to provide prognostic information on human cytomegalovirus disease after liver transplantation
- Magnitude of hepatitis C virus infection in India: Prevalence in healthy blood donors, acute and chronic liver diseases
- Infection with GB virus C in patients with chronic liver disease
- Hepatitis C virus: Quantitation and distribution in liver