- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Synestrol has an estrogenic effect.
Estrogen is a stilbene derivative, estrogen is equivalent to estrone (the natural follicular hormone necessary for the normal development of the female body). Together with the hormone of the corpus luteum, follicular hormone is involved in the regulation of the menstrual cycle.
Estrogens, interacting with specific receptors, affect the target organs. Under their action in the fallopian tubes, cervix, vagina, external genital organs, excretory ducts of the mammary glands occurs proliferation of the epithelium. Increases the sensitivity of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes to stimulate their motility drugs.
It has a hypolipidemic effect, increases the content of alpha-lipoproteins in the blood and sensitivity to the action of insulin, improves glucose utilization. In large doses, estrogens retain water and Na + in the body, inhibiting erythropoiesis. In large doses it slows down, and in small doses, FSH secretion is activated.
Circulation in the blood of large quantities of estrogen for a short time contributes to the ovulatory type of production of LH. Hexestrol facilitates the course of pathologically flowing menopause in women, prevents the development of postmenopausal osteoporosis, eliminates common disorders that occur in the body of women because of ovarian hypofunction after gynecological operations.
- hypofunction of the ovaries,
- menopausal disorders in women
- prostate adenoma,
- cancer of the prostate and mammary glands.
1 ampoule with 1 ml of solution for injections in peach oil contains:
Active substance: Hexestrol 2 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Synestrol administered intramuscularly. Doses are set individually depending on the diagnosis. As a rule, 0.5 to 5 ml of a 2% solution once a day for a month.
The highest single dose in the treatment of malignant tumors - 0.06 g (3 ml - 2% p-ra), the highest daily dose - 0.1 g (5 ml - 2% p-ra).
- liver dysfunction,
- endometrial hyperproliferation,
- liver disease,
- kidney disease.
Anti-estrogen drugs (clomiphene and others) used to treat infertility can block estrogen receptors and weaken the effect of estrogens.
Folic acid and thyroid preparations enhance the effect of hexestrol.
Hexestrol increases the effectiveness of hypolipidemic and antiarrhythmic drugs; weakens the effects of male sex hormones, diuretics and anticoagulants.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Synestrol contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Wirksamkeit und Verträglichkeit eines homöopathischen Komplexmittels (Sinusitis Hevert SL) bei akuter, unkomplizierter Rhinosinusitis: Eine multizentrische, randomisierte, doppelblinde, placebokontrollierte Studie an erwachsenen Patienten
- Synthesis of hexadeuterated hexestrol (R, S)-3,4-di-(4-hydroxyphenyl)hexane-1,1,1,6,6,6-2H6
- Solubilizing properties of bile salt solutions I: Effect of temperature and bile salt concentration on solubilization of glutethimide, griseofulvin, and hexestrol
- Solubilizing properties of bile salt solutions II. Effect of inorganic electrolyte, lipids, and a mixed bile salt system on solubilization of glutethimide, griseofulvin, and hexestrol
- Thiourea and thiosemicarbazide derivatives structurally related to hexestrol: Synthesis and anticancer and other pharmacological properties
- The spectrophotometric assay of hexestrol and some of its pharmaceutical preparations
- Synthesis and NMR spectrum of [13C18]-meso-hexestrol, a fully carbon-13 substituted ligand for NMR studies of the estrogen receptor
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics prevent the formation of non-bilayer structures in negatively-charged membranes. Comparative studies using fusogenic (bis(β-diethylaminoethylether)hexestrol) and aggregating (spermine) agents
- Enantioselective synthesis of ferrocene analogs of hexestrol and estradiol; recognition towards estradiol receptors
- Synthesis and properties of some new 3-substituted hexestrol derivatives
- Tetrahydrofuran-mediated radical processes: stereoselective synthesis of d,l-hexestrol
- Analysis of diethylstilbestrol, dienestrol and hexestrol in biological samples by immunoaffinity extraction and gas chromatography-negative-ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry
- The therapeutic effect of concurrent administration of 5-fluorouracil and allylestrenol or hexestrol in small doses on prostatic carcinoma
- Stable derivatives for the gas chromatographic determination of synthetic anabolic stilbene residues (diethylstilbestrol, dienestrol and hexestrol) in meat and organs of treated cattle at the sub-parts per billion (109) level
- Enzyme immunoassay for the determination of hexestrol in meat
- ChemInform Abstract: Enantioselective Synthesis of Ferrocene Analogues of Hexestrol and Estradiol; Recognition Towards Estradiol Receptors.
- Studies on drug-induced lipidosis: VII. Effects of bis-β-diethylaminoethylether of hexestrol, chloroquine, homochlorocyclizine, prenylamine, and diazacholesterol on the lipid composition of rat liver and kidney
- Carcinogenicity and metabolic activation of hexestrol
- Histological Changes in the Genital Tract of the Female Calf after the Administration of Diethylstilbestrol and Hexestrol
- Induction of uterine peroxidase by hexestrol analogues
- Ultrastructural, physico-chemical and conformational study of the interactions of gentamicin and bis(beta-diethylaminoethylether)hexestrol with negatively-charged phospholipid layers
- Effects of synthetic estrogens, (R,R)-(+)-, (S,S)-(−)-, dl- and meso-hexestrol stereoisomers on microtubule assembly