- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Piascledine 300 regulates metabolic processes in cartilage tissue. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the joints. It helps to slow down the degenerative process in the cartilage tissue of the joints, reduces the pain associated with this process, restores motor function. Experimental studies have shown that the drug has a regenerating effect on cartilage, stimulating the synthesis of collagen in articular chondrocytes.
Non-washable compounds of soy bean oil and avocado oil:
- increase the production of collagen and inhibit the stimulating effect of IL-1 on the synthesis of collagenase;
- increase the production of plasminogen activator inhibitor, thereby reducing cartilage damage, both indirectly through the stimulation of metalloproteinases, and by direct effects on cartilage, activating the degradation of proteoglycans, which prevents the destruction of cartilage;
- increase the effect of transforming growth factor β1 (TGF) in chondrocytes, which has an anabolic effect;
- regulate the synthesis of macromolecules of the intercellular substance of articular cartilage, stimulate the synthesis of macromolecules of hyaline cartilage, as well as periodontal tissue, preventing tooth loss.
Combined therapy of osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints of the I – III stage; adjuvant periodontitis therapy.
Active ingredients: Avocado oils, unsalable compounds 100 mg; soy bean oil unsollable compounds 200 mg; Excipients: butylhydroxytoluene; colloidal silicon dioxide; Capsule Composition: titanium dioxide (E171); gelatin;
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Orally, in the morning, during meals. 1 capsule of the drug Piascledine 300 per day, with 250 ml of water. The course of treatment is 6 months.
Allergic reactions are possible.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- lactation period;
- age up to 18 years.
Data is not described.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy. At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding.
At the initial stage of treatment, Piaskledina 300 can be combined with NSAIDs and / or analgesics. As the action of Piascledina 300 is increased, the dose of NSAIDs can be reduced.
Piascledine 300 can be used to drivers of vehicles, athletes, because it does not affect the patient’s ability to drive or engage in hazardous activities that require increased concentration.
Data is not described.
- Brand name: Piascledine 300
- Active ingredient: Avocado oil, soy bean oil
- Dosage form: Capsules
- Manufacturer: Laboratory Expansyans
- Country of Origin: France
- Phytolysin, ein durch pflanzenpathogene Pilze gebildeter mazerierender Faktor
- Erratum to: Efficacy and safety of piascledine 300 versus chondroitin sulfate in a 6
- Colite lymphocytaire associée à la prise de Piasclédine®
- PMS42 COST-UTILITY EVALUATION OF THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS WITH IN SAPONIFICATES OF AVOCADO AND SOY (PIASCLEDINE ®)
- Randomised, controlled trial of avocado-soybean unsaponifiable (Piascledine) effect on structure modification in hip osteoarthritis: the ERADIAS study
- Piascledine modulates the production of VEGF and TIMP‐1 and reduces the invasiveness of rheumatoid arthritis synoviocytes