- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Irritants. It stimulates sensitive receptors of the skin, causes dilation of blood vessels, directly and reflexively improves the trophism of tissues.
Topically, rub the skin in the area of pain.
Myositis, neuralgia, etc.
1 l of solution for 70% ethyl alcohol contains 14 g of formic acid; in vials of 50 ml.
Formic acid is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Camphor alcohol and formic alcohol equally||Samaramedprom||Russia||vials|
No customer reviews for the moment.
For topical use. Rub the skin in the area of soreness.
- Brand name: Ant alcohol
- Active ingredient: Formic acid
- Manufacturer: Samaramedprom
Studies and clinical trials of Formic acid (Click to expand)
- Ethyl formate, formic acid and ethanol in air, wheat, barley and sultanas: analysis of natural levels and fumigant residues
- Raman spectral study of ‘neat’ formic acid and aqueous and organic solutions of formic acid
- Conductive polyaniline–polyamide 6 blends processed from formic acid with improved stability against deprotonation
- Electrosynthesis of Aromatic Aldehydes by Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of Aryl Iodides in the Presence of Formic Acid
- Evidence for Direct Hydride Delivery from Formic Acid in Transfer Hydrogenation
- Dimerization of Formic Acid-An Example of a “Noncovalent” Reaction Mechanism
- Molecular Beside Ionic: Crystal Structures of a 1/1 and a 1/4 Adduct of Pyridine and Formic Acid
- A Selective Conversion of Nitriles into Carboxamides by Formic Acid
- Kinetics and mechanism of oxidation of formic acid by bismuth(V) in aqueous phosphoric acid medium
- Formic acid/acetone-organosolv pulping of white-rotted Pinus radiata softwood
- Reversible Formation of a Cationic Palladium(II) Hydride [HPd(PPh3)2]+ in the Oxidative Addition of Acetic or Formic Acid to Palladium(0) in DMF
- Proton Motion and Proton Transfer in the Formamidine–Formic Acid Complex: An Ab Initio Projector Augmented Wave Molecular Dynamics Study
- Tropospheric Formation of Hydroxymethyl Hydroperoxide, Formic Acid, H2O2, and OH from Carbonyl Oxide in the Presence of Water Vapor: A Theoretical Study of the Reaction Mechanism
- An XPS study of copper corrosion originated by formic acid vapour at 40% and 80% relative humidity
- Scaling Up of a Photoreactor for Formic Acid Degradation Employing Hydrogen Peroxide and UV Radiation
- Studies on Lyotropic Liquid-Crystalline N-Alkyl Chitosans in Formic Acid
- [Inorganic Syntheses] Inorganic Syntheses Volume 1 || Azidodithiocarbonic Acid (Azidothio-Formic Acid) and Azidocarbondisulfide
- Fuel Cell Catalysis || Methanol, Formaldehyde, and Formic Acid Adsorption/Oxidation on a Carbon-Supported Pt Nanoparticle Fuel Cell Catalyst: A Comparative Quantitative DEMS Study
- Mechanistic Aspects of Formation of Chiral Ruthenium Hydride Complexes from 16-Electron Ruthenium Amide Complexes and Formic Acid: Facile Reversible Decarboxylation and Carboxylation
- New Trends in Palladium-Catalyzed Transfer Hydrogenations Using Formic Acid
- Continuous Hydrogen Generation from Formic Acid: Highly Active and Stable Ruthenium Catalysts
- Photodecomposition kinetics of formic acid in aqueous solution
- Role of water in formic acid decomposition
- Current Oscillations during Formic Acid Oxidation on a Pt Electrode: Insight into the Mechanism by Time-Resolved IR Spectroscopy
8 other products in the same category: