Mixture for inhalation
- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Combined preparation of plant origin, has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
L-menthol (levomenthol) - 0.71 g
Eucalyptus tincture - 35.7 ml
Glycerin (glycerol) - 35.7 g
Ethyl alcohol (ethanol) 95% - up to 100 ml.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inhalation, 10-20 drops of the drug is diluted in a glass (200 ml) of warm water and used for inhalation for 5-10 minutes several times a day.
Allergic reactions, bronchospasm are possible.
Hypersensitivity to the drug components, early childhood (up to 2 years).
In compression and ultrasound inhalers is not used.
- Brand name: Mixture for inhalation
- Active ingredient: Eucalyptus leaf leaves tincture, Levomentol / Racemore
- Dosage form: Solution for inhalation - clear yellow-brown liquid, a peculiar smell.
- Manufacturer: Tver Pharmaceutical Factory
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Effects of an ethanol–gasoline mixture: results of a 4-week inhalation study in rats
- Effects of carbon monoxide or low oxygen gas mixture inhalation on regional oxygenation, blood flow, and small vessel blood content of the rabbit heart
- Physiologic implications of adding small amounts of carbon dioxide to the gas mixture during inhalation of xenon
- Protection of kidneys after prolonged ischemia against reoxygenation injury by temporary inhalation of a hypoxic gas mixture
- Problems of inhalation gas mixture conditioning in high-frequency jet mechanical lung ventilation apparatuses
- Haemodynamics during inhalation of a 50% nitrous-oxide-in-oxygen mixture with and without hypovolaemia
- Management of pain associated with debridement of leg ulcers: a randomized, multicentre, pilot study comparing nitrous oxide–oxygen mixture inhalation and lidocaïne–prilocaïne cream
- Art. VI.-Description and illustration of an ether inhaler for the inhalation of ether as an anæsthetie, with a few observations upon a mixture of chloroform and spirit of wine for producing anæsthesia
- Genotoxic effects of a sub-acute low-level inhalation exposure to a mixture of carcinogenic chemicals
- Antioxidant and detoxifying enzymes in the liver of rats after subchronic inhalation of the mixture of cyclic hydrocarbons
- Bioaccumulation and locomotor effects of manganese phosphate/sulfate mixture in Sprague-Dawley rats following subchronic (90 days) inhalation exposure
- Ultrastructural modifications in the mitochondrion of mouse Sertoli cells after inhalation of lead, cadmium or lead–cadmium mixture
- INHALATION STUDIES OF COAL-QUARTZ DUST MIXTURE
- Toxicity of an Anthraquinone Violet Dye Mixture Following Inhalation Exposure, Intratracheal Instillation, or Gavage
- Inhalation of cadmium, lead or its mixture: Effects on the bronchiolar structure and its relation with metal tissue concentrations
- Inhalation of divalent and trivalent manganese mixture induces a Parkinson's disease model: Immunocytochemical and behavioral evidences
- Comparison of the mutations at Hprt exon 3 of T-lymphocytes from B6C3F1 mice and F344 rats exposed by inhalation to 1,3-butadiene or the racemic mixture of 1,2:3,4-diepoxybutane
- Manganese mixture inhalation is a reliable Parkinson disease model in rats
- Renal and hepatotoxic alterations in adult mice on inhalation of specific mixture of organic solvents
- Inhalation toxicity of an isomeric mixture of hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) 225 in male rats
- Evaluation of Analgesic Effect of Equimolar Mixture of Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide Inhalation During Percutaneous Biopsy of Focal Liver Lesions:
- Time Course of Congener Uptake and Elimination in Rats after Short-Term Inhalation Exposure to an Airborne Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Mixture
- Subchronic Inhalation Exposure Study of an Airborne Polychlorinated Biphenyl Mixture Resembling the Chicago Ambient Air Congener Profile
- Effects of Inhalation Exposure to a Binary Mixture of Benzene and Toluene on Vitamin A Status and Humoral and Cell-Mediated Immunity in Wild and Captive American Kestrels