- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Syndopharm is a peripheral vasodilator, an antianginal drug from the group of sydnonimines.
Expands peripheral venous vessels, has antiplatelet, analgesic and antianginal effects. Venodilating activity is caused by the release of nitric oxide (NO), which stimulates soluble guanylate cyclase, after a series of metabolic transformations. In this regard, Molsidominee is regarded as a donor of NO. As a result, there is an accumulation of cGMP, which promotes the relaxation of smooth muscles of the vascular wall (to a greater extent - the veins). Reducing the preload, even without a direct effect on myocardial contractility, leads to the restoration of the ratio between the myocardial oxygen demand and its delivery, which is disturbed in IHD (the oxygen demand decreases by 26%). The drug relieves spasm of the coronary arteries, improves collateral circulation.
Increases the tolerance of loads, reduces the number of strokes during exercise. Suppresses the early phase of platelet aggregation, reduces the secretion and synthesis of serotonin, thromboxane and other proagregantov.
In patients with chronic heart failure, reducing the preload reduces the size of the heart chambers. It reduces the pressure in the pulmonary artery, reduces the filling of the left ventricle and the tension of the myocardial wall, the stroke volume of the blood.
The action begins 20 minutes after ingestion, reaches a maximum after 0.5-1 hours and lasts up to 6 hours. The development of tolerance with a decrease in efficacy during prolonged therapy is not typical (unlike nitrates).
Prevention of strokes.
1 tablet contains: Molsidomine 2 mg.
Excipients: lactose, wheat starch, mannitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, mint oil, dye Sikovit golb oranzh 8.5 (E110), microcrystalline cellulose.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
The dosage regimen and the duration of therapy are set individually. The drug is taken orally, regardless of the meal. The pills are swallowed whole, not chewed and squeezed with a sufficient amount of liquid. The drug is prescribed in the initial dose of 1-2 mg (0.5-1 tab.) 2 times / day. With insufficient severity of therapeutic effect, the multiplicity of appointments is increased up to 3 times / day. The maximum daily dose is 6 mg.
Since the cardiovascular system: often - a decrease in blood pressure, collapse (with initially elevated blood pressure, the severity of its decline is greater than with initially normal or lowered blood pressure); reddening of the skin of the face, tachycardia.
From the side of the central nervous system: headache (usually minor, disappears in the process of further treatment), slowing down the speed of psychomotor reactions (mostly at the beginning of treatment), dizziness.
On the part of the digestive system: nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea.
Allergic reactions: skin rash, itching, bronchospasm; rarely - anaphylactic shock.
- Acute myocardial infarction with arterial hypotension.
- Severe arterial hypotension (systolic blood pressure below 100 mm Hg).
- Cardiogenic shock.
- Low filling pressure of the left ventricle.
- Toxic pulmonary edema.
- Simultaneous reception of Sildenafil.
- Lactation period.
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age (efficacy and safety have not been established).
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Be wary appoint the drug in the following cases:
- Transferred hemorrhagic stroke.
- Increased intracranial pressure.
- Tendency to arterial hypotension.
- The elderly.
- Patients with glaucoma (especially closed angle).
- In violation of cerebral circulation.
The simultaneous use of Sydpharm with vasodilators, antihypertensive drugs and ethanol increases the severity of the hypotensive effect. With simultaneous use of Sydnopharm® with acetylsalicylic acid, its antiplatelet effect is enhanced.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Application Sydnopharm®a contraindicated in pregnancy. If necessary, the appointment of the drug during lactation should abandon breastfeeding.
The drug is not used for the relief of an attack of angina. With caution (and under the control of blood pressure) prescribed the first dose of the drug, there may be intense headaches and an excessive decrease in blood pressure with loss of consciousness. Alcohol should be avoided during treatment.
Elderly patients with impaired liver and kidney function and arterial hypotension require dose adjustment.
Influence on ability to drive motor transport and control mechanisms: during the period of treatment (especially at the beginning of therapy) it is necessary to refrain from driving vehicles and practicing potentially hazardous activities that require increased attention and quickness of psychomotor reactions.
Symptoms: severe headache, marked reduction in blood pressure, tachycardia.
Treatment: symptomatic therapy is carried out if necessary.
- Brand name: Sydnopharm®
- Active ingredient: Molsidomine
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Sopharma
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Interaction of Viagra with the NO Donors Molsidomine and RE 2047 with Regard to Antithrombotic and Blood Pressure Lowering Activities
- Hemodynamic evaluation of molsidomine: A vasodilator with antianginal properties in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis
- Systemic and splanchnic hemodynamic effects of molsidomine in rats with carbon tetrachloride–induced cirrhosis
- Nitric oxide donor molsidomine attenuates psychotomimetic effects of the NMDA receptor antagonist MK-801
- How to photostabilize molsidomine tablets
- Alternative methods for the determination of trace amounts of 4-aminomorpholine in molsidomine and linsidomine
- Combined NMR-crystallographic and modelling investigation of the inclusion of molsidomine into α-, β- and γ-cyclodextrins
- Spectrophotometric determination of molsidomine in pharmaceutical formulations using bromocresol green
- Determination of the active metabolite of molsidomine in human plasma by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Haemodynamic effects of molsidomine and propranolol in patients with cirrhosis
- Additional molsidomine in refractory unstable angina pectoris
- The influence of molsidomine on infarct size: An acute post-infarction pilot study with 303 patients
- Haemodynamic evaluation of two regimens of molsidomine in patients with chronic congestive heart failure
- Intravenous and oral administration of molsidomine, a pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic study
- Pharmacokinetics of an extended-release dosage form of molsidomine in patients with coronary heart disease
- Haemodynamic effects of oral molsidomine in pump failure complicating myocardial infarction
- Penbutolol and molsidomine synergism in angina pectoris. A double blind ergometric trial
- Comparison of haemodynamic effects of nifedipine and molsidomine in patients with coronary artery disease
- Double-blind controlled trial of molsidomine in hypertension
- Combination of metoprolol with molsidomine in the treatment of angina pectoris
- Acute double blind trial of a new anti-anginal drug: Molsidomine
- Acute double blind trial of a new anti-anginal drug: Molsidomine
- Comparative study of the haemodynamic effects of oral molsidomine and isosorbide dinitrate in man
- Effect of molsidomine on ex vivo platelet aggregation and plasma guanosine 3′∶5′-cyclic monophosphate levels in healthy volunteers