- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Nicorandil has an antianginal effect, which is based on a combination of nitrate-like properties and the ability to open potassium channels. Due to the opening of potassium channels, nicorandil causes hyperpolarization of the cell membrane, and the nitrate-like effect is to increase the intracellular content of cyclic guanyl monophosphate. These pharmacological effects lead to relaxation of smooth muscle cells and cell protection of the myocardium during ischemia. Hemodynamic effects are expressed in a balanced decrease in pre- and afterload (as opposed to nitrates and “slow” calcium channel blockers (BCCA), which act mainly on pre- or afterload, respectively). Taking into account the selective vasodilation of the coronary arteries, as a result, the load on the ischemic myocardium is minimal. Nicorandil does not affect myocardial contractility, practically does not change the heart rate (HR). Reduces systemic blood pressure (BP) by less than 10%, has a beneficial positive effect on cerebral circulation in patients with ischemic stroke. Nicorandil does not affect lipid metabolism and glucose metabolism. Nicorandil relieves an attack of angina with a decrease in pain within 4-7 minutes after taking under the tongue and its complete relief in 12-17 minutes.
- relief of angina attacks;
- prevention of attacks of stable angina pectoris (in combination with other antianginal drugs) and in monotherapy for intolerance to beta-blockers and BMCC.
1 tablet contains nicorandil 10 mg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
For oral use. Squeezed with water, take, regardless of the meal.
The dose of the drug is selected individually depending on the severity and duration of the disease.
Relief of angina.
Cordinik should be taken immediately at the first signs of an angina attack: 1 tablet of Kordinik® 20 mg is placed under the tongue and held until completely dissolved, without swallowing.
Prevention of attacks of stable angina (long-term therapy of stable angina).
Cordic is usually prescribed in a dose of 10 to 20 mg 3 times a day.
The maximum daily dose of 80 mg.
If a headache occurs, the initial dose may be reduced.
The cardiovascular system: heartbeat, tachycardia, lowering blood pressure, "flushing" of blood to the skin of the face, peripheral edema.
Central nervous system: weakness, headache (does not require discontinuation of the drug, can be alleviated by reducing the initial dose of the drug), dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia.
Digestive tract: nausea, vomiting, discomfort in the stomach, feeling of fullness in the stomach, stomatitis (extremely rare); in some cases, it is possible to increase the activity of liver transaminases (alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase), alkaline phosphatase.
Hypersensitivity Reactions: possible development of allergic reactions.
With care: cardiac arrhythmias, atrioventricular block I degree, Prinzmetal angina, hypotension, renal and / or liver dysfunction, hypovolemia, pulmonary edema, angle-closure glaucoma, hyperkalemia, anemia.
When taken simultaneously with antidepressants, phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors (sildenafil, vardenafil, tadalafil), vasodilators, antihypertensive drugs, tricyclic antidepressants, diuretics, beta-adrenergic blockers, monoamine oxidase oxidative inhibitors (artimics), anti-depressants.
Drug needs to be canceled gradually.
During the period of therapy with Cordinik, it is necessary to control blood pressure, ECG indicators, the content of potassium ions and sodium ions in the blood; possible enhancement of existing cardiac arrhythmias. Care must be taken when driving and engaging in other potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration and psychomotor speed.
Symptoms: pronounced decrease in blood pressure, tachycardia.
Treatment: gastric lavage, the appointment of Activated charcoal (especially in the first 2 h after overdose), maintaining the function of the cardiovascular system, the elevated position of the limbs, symptomatic and supportive therapy, IV the introduction of calcium gluconate and dopamine. Perhaps the use of hemodialysis.
- Brand name: Kordinik
- Active ingredient: Nicorandil
- Dosage form: Pills.
- Manufacturer: Piq-Pharma
- Country of Origin: Russia
Studies and clinical trials of Nicorandil (Click to expand)
- Safety profile of nicorandil—prescription-event monitoring (PEM) study
- Cardioprotective effects of nicorandil on calcium paradox-induced injury
- Cardioprotective effects of nicorandil on isoproterenol-induced injury
- Cardiovascular effects of nicorandil and nitroprusside in furosemide plus digoxin pretreated dogs
- Simultaneous quantitation of nicorandil and its denitrated metabolite in plasma by LC-MS/MS: application for a pharmacokinetic study
- Pharmacokinetics of nicorandil, a new coronary vasodilator, in dogs
- Species differences in percutaneous absorption of nicorandil
- Influences of exposure to cigarette smoke on concentration of nicorandil in plasma of rats
- Blood pool contrast-enhanced MRI detects suppression of microvascular permeability in early postinfarction reperfusion after nicorandil therapy
- High-performance liquid chromatographic method for stability and pharmacokinetic studies of nicorandil
- Sensitive method for determination of nicorandil in human plasma by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
- Fluorimetric determination of nicorandil in human plasma by a high-performance liquid chromatographic-postcolumn ultraviolet detection system equipped with on-line back-pressure tubing
- Erratum to “Fluorimetric determination of nicorandil in human plasma by a high-performance liquid chromatographic-postcolumn ultraviolet detection system equipped with on-line back-pressure tubing” [J. Chromatogr. B, 679 (1996) 155–159]
- Determination of inorganic nitrate impurity from nicorandil and its tablet dosage form by simple reversed phase liquid chromatographic method
- Rapid and simple determination of nicorandil in rat plasma using a solid-phase extraction column
- Determination of nicorandil in plasma using high-performance liquid chromatography with photoconductivity and ultraviolet detection : Application to pre-clinical pharmacokinetics in beagle dogs
- Routine and sensitive method for determination of nicorandil in human plasma developed for liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and m0ass spectrometric detection
- Determination of nicorandil concentrations in human plasma using liquid chromatography
- Nicorandil analogues containing NO-donor furoxans and related furazans
- Effects of nicorandil on myocardial function and metabolism in the post-ischaemic reperfused heart with or without inhalation anaesthetics
- Oral nicorandil-induced lesions are not aphthous ulcers
- Chronic buccal ulceration induced by nicorandil
- Nicorandil Stimulates Release Of Adenyl Purines From Porcine Coronary Artery
- Cardioprotective Effects Of Nicorandil In Rabbits Anaesthetized With Halothane: Potentiation Of Ischaemic Preconditioning Via KATP Channels