- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Antianginal Nitrospray-ICN expands veins and arteries, reduces pre-and afterload, OPSS. It improves coronary blood flow and redistributes it in favor of ischemic myocardial areas, reduces heart function. Inhibits aggregation and platelet adhesion.
Angina pectoris (stopping and prevention of attacks), acute myocardial infarction and acute left ventricular failure (complex therapy).
100 ml of spray contain nitroglycerin 1 g.
Nitroglycerine is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Nitrospray-ICN is taken sublingually, in a sitting position, amid breath holding. Relief of angina pectoris: 1-2 doses, containing 0.4-0.8 mg of nitroglycerin (if necessary, again, no less than 30 seconds), a maximum of 3 doses at intervals of 5 minutes. Prevention of angina attacks: 1 dose for 5-10 minutes before the intended load or stress. The maximum single dose - 1.6 mg (4 doses), daily - 6.4 mg (16 doses).
From the nervous system and sensory organs: headache, dizziness, weakness, blurred vision, motor anxiety. From the cardiovascular system and blood (hematopoiesis, hemostasis): arterial hypotension, reflex tachycardia, increased symptoms of angina (rare). From the side Organs of the digestive tract: nausea, vomiting, dry mouth. On the skin side: facial flushing, dermatitis, rash.
Hypersensitivity, shock, collapse, acute myocardial infarction with low filling pressure of the left ventricle, arterial hypotension (below 90 mmHg), hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, hemorrhagic stroke, head injury, toxic pulmonary edema, closed-angle glaucoma.
Other antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants, PDE inhibitors (sildenafil), ethanol may enhance the hypotensive effect of Nitrospray. At the same time, the effectiveness of nitrospray may decrease.
With simultaneous use with nitrospray, a decrease in the anticoagulant effect of heparin is possible.
Care must be taken when abruptly moving to a vertical position from a “lying” or “sitting” position, prolonged standing, exercise, and hot weather (orthostatic reactions are possible).
Symptoms: cyanosis of the lips, nails, palms, dizziness, fainting, feeling of strong pressure in the head, shortness of breath, unusual tiredness or weakness, weak and rapid heartbeat, fever, cramps.
Treatment: transfer of the patient to the prone position with raised legs, carrying out symptomatic and supportive therapy.
- Brand name: Nitrospray ICN
- Active ingredient: Nitroglycerine
- Dosage form: Spray.
- Manufacturer: Pharmstandard
- Country of Origin: Russia
Studies and clinical trials of Nitroglycerine (Click to expand)
- Nitroglycerine (NG) Migration to Various Unsaturated Polyesters and Chloropolyesters Used for Inhibition of Rocket Propellants
- Methylcentralite concentration profiles in monoperforated extruded nitrocellulose and nitrocellulose/nitroglycerine propellant grains by Raman microspectroscopy
- Sudden occlusion of a saphenous vein bypass graft relieved by direct injection of nitroglycerine
- Nitroglycerine. Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Significance of the abel heat test of guncotton and nitroglycerine
- Nitroglycerine and Nitroglycerine Explosives. By P. Naoum, Ph.D. Authorised English translation with notes and additions by E. M. Symmes. No. 1. The World Wide Chemical Translation Series. Edited by E. Emmet Reid. Pp. xi+469. London: Bailliere, Tindall & Cox, 1928. 31s. 6d
- Additive Effect of Nitroglycerine Inhalation on β2-agonist-Induced Bronchodilatation in Asthmatics
- Analysis and characterisation of nitroglycerine based explosives by proton magnetic resonance spectrometry
- Analysis and characterisation of nitroglycerine-based explosives by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Investigation into variations in the isomer content within the nitroaromatic component in nitroglycerine-based explosives by gas chromatography with flame ionisation detection
- The sensitisation of thin films of nitroglycerine
- Gas—liquid chromatographic determination of nitroglycerine in pharmaceutical preparations
- Polarographic determination of dibutylphthalate in propellant compositions containing nitroglycerine.
- The sorption of iso-propyl nitrate and acetone into nitrocellulose/nitroglycerine films
- Dielectric studies of nitrocellulose-nitroglycerine mixtures
- Temperature effects on the birefringence of nitrocellulose and nitrocellulose/nitroglycerine mixtures
- Dielectric studies of the effect of water on the relaxation properties of nitroglycerine-nitrocellulose mixtures
- Dynamic mechanical studies of nitrocellulose/nitroglycerine mixtures
- Dielectric studies of nitrocellulose/nitroglycerine interaction
- Modelling of nitroglycerine and water migration behaviour through unsaturated chloropolyesters
- The effect of ageing and annealing on the physical properties of nitrocellulose plasticized with nitroglycerine
- Electrometric methods of analyses applied to process and product control at the ab bofors nitroglycerine plant
- Hydrolysis studies on nitrocelluloses, nitroglycerine and gunshot residues using anion chromatography
- The kinetic parameters and safe operating conditions of nitroglycerine manufacture in the CSTR of Biazzi process