- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Vetoron is recommended for frequently ill children as a source of beta-carotene, which:
- supports and strengthens the immune system of the child;
- in case of prophylactic administration, it reduces the risk of colds, flu and complications after them;
- speeds up recovery from colds and flu.
A wide range of preventive effects caused by antioxidant, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties of beta-carotene (provitamin A) and alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E). Studies have shown that the combined effect of these biologically active substances provides such protection of the body against oxidative stress, which cannot be guaranteed by each of them separately.
Veteron is recommended as an additional source of beta-carotene and vitamin E, as well as a means of enhancing the immunity of frequently ill children.
1 tablet contains: beta-carotene (provitamin A) - 3 mg, alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 1.2 mg, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 20 mg
Vetoron® is marketed under different brands and generic names, and comes in different dosage forms:
|Brand name||Manufacturer||Country||Dosage form|
|Vetoron for children||Rusfic||Russia||pills|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Inside, previously dissolved in boiled water or another drink, 1 time per day with meals.
- In the summer: 0.25 (5-6 drops).
- In winter: 0.45 ml (10-11 drops).
- Individual intolerance to the components.
- Symptoms: yellowing of the skin.
- Treatment: stop taking, and after the disappearance of yellowness to resume it in the recommended dose.