- done All payments are SSL encrypted
- done Full Refund if you haven't received your order
- done International shipping to the USA, UK and Europe
Nitrofungin - antifungal agent. When the concentration of the solution 0.0001% inhibits the growth of Microsporum canis, Trichophyton gypseum; at a concentration of 0.0007% inhibits the growth of Candida albicans; with an increase in the content of the active substance to 0.003%, it exhibits a fungicidal action.
At higher concentrations, it has an antibacterial effect on gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Fungal skin lesions:
- athlete's groin;
- skin candidiasis;
- mycoses of the feet;
- fungal diseases of the external auditory canal.
100 ml of solution contains:
Active substance: chloritrophenol 1 g;
Excipients: ethanol 96%; triethylene glycol; purified water - up to 100 ml
No customer reviews for the moment.
Dosage and Administration
Topically. The solution is applied to the affected skin with a cotton swab 2-3 times a day. Treatment continues until the clinical manifestations of the disease disappear. To prevent recurrence, the solution continues to be used 2-3 times a week for 4-6 weeks. For the purpose of prevention, the solution is used 1-2 times a week for 4 weeks.
Local irritation, photosensitivity.
Places treated with Nitrofungin should not be exposed to sunlight. In case of ringworm, accompanied by severe local inflammation, and when irritation occurs, a solution diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1 can be used.
- Brand name: Nitrofungin-Tevarastvordlya
- Active ingredient: Chlorinitrophenol
- Dosage form: Solution for external use
- Manufacturer: Teva
- Country of Origin: Israel